DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Grey
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice transparent protective silixone case for my samsung galasy S3. The lateral sides of the protective silicone case is rough, and prevents slippage. The silicone case has a good opening for the charger, which was note the case from my last case made of hard plastics.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaver160 on 03/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Silicon is a bit on the stiff side, but still soft enough that getting on and off the phone is relatively easy. It also does a good job of protecting against most bumps. Holes are cut exactly to the SGS3's ports Volume rocker and power button overlays are soft... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjephyang on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits snugly over my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it's light weight, semi-opaque, and breaths new life into my almost 2 year old device. I've tested it by dropping it a few times on my hardwood floor and it's done its job. NO DAMAGE TO THE PHONE! Cons:Initially, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricaubin on 08/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Silicon case that fit tightly on my Samsung Cell phone Well made price very very low for such good quality good grip and silicon is a little rigid which is good. Good design, big S with one side completly transparent and the other is frosted. Permits seeing the color of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepe89 on 07/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly to SGS3 and protects from scratches and bumps, not the first time I dropped the phone to the ground and the screen is still intact. It's pretty cheap, at any regular store you find it much more expensive. The rubber is quite flexible and absorbs shock,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahsirob on 07/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I guess that this case would easily fit on every Galaxy S3, no matter what colour it would be. In my case it is grey and this case fits perfectly, without compromising the look and design of the phone. Easy to mount/unmount from your device. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboerbokcpt on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Combination of grey see-through and plain gray looks very stylish especially on a blue Galaxy S3 which I own. All the cut-outs are correctly lined up where they should be. On the side the case has some rough little parts which enhances the nonslip of the case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicklol on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product for the price. The product fits perfectly to the phone and it is easy to take off too. Phone without this case feels like a slippery rock and this brings a good grip to it Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:All holes are too fitted perfectly, no problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJarkkoi on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Flexible, awesome quality, great grips on sides! With this you just cant' slip your phone to the ground. Firm but still flexible and great fit. Also protects the frontside, because the sides come over the edges and lift the screen from the surface. Cons:Feeling... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogmarq on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits very nice, it's cheap, look very good using with a blue s3 and seems to protect very well the phone. Cons:I didn't like two holes that has on the back. It's on the photos, but I hadn't see until I received and I don't know for why they did that. Seems like... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections