DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Xbox 360 Wireless Controller 2.4V 4200mAh Battery - Black (Second-Hand)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEBMoraes on 08/17/2013

In favor of the product have nothing to declare only disappointment for buying a second hand product that did not work. Bought two battery originiais second hand, but so far neither loaded, I used a charger original xbox to see if the problem was the charger that was purchased on the website as well,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byShadowRaider on 07/20/2013

the battery works and fits fine, it's a fine replacement or temporarily use. the battery is clearly second hand because it decharges twice as fast as an new and original battery. i would as a minimum have liked that it was able to hold power for longer and wouldn't need to be recharged as often... bottom ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byorcs57 on 02/14/2013

The product is good, really lasts 30 hours as promised even more depending on the distance between the controller and the console, I'm using two weeks ago, during this period are 6 hours per day, charged the battery as soon as we arrived, there only needed loads again 6 days later. Perfect fit. pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections