DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Envelope Style Protective Fiber Leather Sleeve for MacBook Air 13.3'' Laptop - Brown
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

This is high quality protective case. It fits my macbook pro 13 (late 2013) like a glove. I really like magnetic closing system. Looks really nice. I constantlly get praise over this case from my fellow students. I use this case at least once a week and I am really happy with this purchsase. It is not reall leather but it look just like one. It is quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacWyznawca on 11/15/2013

Good quality, nice touch, well packaged, good for a gift. This could be stiffer. I just came consignment. Transportation to Polish (Europe) took less than a month. Very well packaged, in a nice package own. Material is soft to the touch and measures and on the outside. Magnetic closure keeps well and are easy to open. Yeah, I liked this sleeve, I wrote ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMegadashka on 10/17/2013

Looks really nice! Good quality of product, good leather quality. Useful magnet closer. Definitely I would take more (also for my friends) for a lesser price. For the MacBooc Air 13" it could be more tight. It has 0.5 cm free space from all borders. The product main color is little bit more darker than picture shows. Only print's is bright. Also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynurten on 10/14/2013

This sleeve is awesome, easy to use and with really good quality. I also liked the easy close/open functionality with a magnet. I will reccoemend it. I wish it lower price. And nothing else to say about it. Awesome sleeve, easy to use and very good quality. I will rec?mmend it. Cool and fancy envelope design. The summary: This sleeve is awesome, easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmacqua on 01/14/2013

- Smooth touch. The inner side feels like velvet and the out side is synthetic leather. - Nice appearance - Magnetic closure - Mistakable with a regular envelope (this is specially good in insecure countries) - It coud fit tighter to the macbook. It is 1cm wider and 1,5cm higher than it could be. - The cushioned plates does not cover the whole surface.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelineheid on 12/23/2012

It looks nice, very fancy. It does protect your laptop a bit. It closes very easy with a magnet, I love that about it. It isn't real leather (ok for the price) so the edges start to tear down a bit. Water can get through the opening. When your laptop falls in this case your laptop will probably be broken. I'm really glad i have it. It looks fancy and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymamma3 on 11/26/2012

It is a good looking envelope, and it fits great with my Samsung 7. 13". It feels great, it is small (which was the reason I bought it.) so it fits in my bag. Protects the Samsung, so that it won't get scratches. Soft skin, but still protecting I think. Had it for a while now, and is still happy with it. It is small, so I don't think it will fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydradostev on 10/23/2012

Good quality cover for laptop. Made of good material, pleasant to the touch inside and outside. Perfect fit for my Samsung 9 ultrabook. Has no Macbook logo like 'Manila Folder Style Sleeve' has, so you can use it with any thin 13.3 laptop. I wish the lower price. Every unusual product. I will recommend it to my friends. Looks like the best choice for ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydeni07 on 10/22/2012

easy to use and good quality of leather. Excelent print's at the envelope. May be, most unusual sleeve for your Macbook air. Pretty packing, pleasant smell. Only one. leather it so faded, i wait for more bright, like at photo. Only print's is bright. has magnetic latch, it's so usefull. Nobody around me hasn't sleeve like this. Everybody want touch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelcnops on 09/02/2012

-ALSO FITS ON MACBOOK PRO 13,3inch -good quality -looks very nice and original -i will repeat this, it fits on my macbook PRO 13,3 inch. I bought this item looking at the heights of the sleeve. I knew it was for Macbook AIR but still wanted to try if it fitted my normal macbook PRO. AND IT DOES. It is awesome -Maybe a little too expensive but I think ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections