DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Xbox 360 Wireless DVD Remote Controller - Black (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucascjs on 05/25/2014

Relatively ease to use, it controls the as a regular Xbox 360 controller, but has others buttons for video streaming apps, such as Netflix. I signed Netflix and tested, its good and easy to control 9play, pause and stuff). I believe that the same functions may be used in other apps available on Xbox 360. Has a specific button to start Windows Media ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySSergio on 05/05/2014

Good quality wireless controller for the Xbox360. Looks great, like the genuine one, and much cheaper. The price really worths, much more confortable than using the game controller if you are using the Xbox360 as media center. The only con could be that it uses infrared, as most of remotes, instead of wireless, so you will need line of sight for using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlaucobarb on 03/27/2014

Easy to use. Good price and good quality. Works perfectly. It's a good way when you wants to use the xbox like a DVD player. It isn't possible to play games with it. when operating, could have a green light indication or any other light to indicate this, as the game controls Like the main idea of Microsoft products, It's plug and play. Helpful to old ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedseiji1991 on 01/20/2014

What I was looking for to watch Netflix or other medias! Also made possible to retire my old DVD player and make the Xbox my room's media center, as I was only using the DVD player because it was a pain to turn on my controller every time I wanted to pause a long movie. Looks totally genuine and differently from other Xbox 360 accessories, it's price ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBladeBR on 01/06/2014

Produto de excelente qualidade, acabamento e funcionalidades. Ótimo custo/benefício. Consegue comandar controle de filmes em DVD ou mesmo assistir videos no Youtube no conforto do sofá. Nada a comentar, não tenho nada contra. Cumpre tudo o que promete. Excelente controle. Very Nice!!! Muito útil para multimídia, assistir ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

Really a good solution in time to use their video game to watch DVDs. greatly facilitates the menu operations with direct shortcut buttons. The size is perfect, much more comfortable to use the gamepad for this function. There is nothing to him this product is very good. Really unique, perfect quality in the finish. If you are like me you won't be pleased ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNaked on 09/07/2013

It is a great product for a great price, beautiful, functional, containing the most important functions of a DVD control, breaking free of the need of the videogame joystick. The buttons work well, the black color combines with Xbox Slim black, the sensor is good, has a good texture, a good painting. É um excelente produto, por um ótimo pre&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEBMoraes on 08/17/2013

Bought a control for use on xbox, dvd to watch it, run all functions of control is much more practical and comfortable use this control to control game. I recommend everyone to buy is worth the price. Not only monitors the batteries have to buy two AA batteries for use in control, but otherwise just put the batteries and use the xbox as a dvd when needed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypamafernandez on 08/13/2013

Aspecto Original. Funcionalidad muy buena. Excelente calidad de terminación. Comanda la consola por infrarojo Ninguna hasta el momento. Funciona muy bien. Podría venir con un manual de funcionamiento. El control original de MS es muy distinto a este. Podría venir con un manual de funcionamiento. No es muy útil si tienes el control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioz on 07/31/2013

-Seems totally genuine. - It's way better to use it to watch movies on Netflix than using the regular controller. - It consumes much less battery. - Has buttons with direct media control (play, stop, fast forward, rewind, skip, etc). - Turn Xbox on or off with one button. - Really cheap. - Very comfortable to use. There are simply no cons about this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections