DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Screen Protector for Acer Iconia Tab A200
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrios1975 on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm already using my tablet for a long time and have no problem. Remained practically the same sensitivity to touch and began to protect the LCD screen. It is a good product that I would recommend for sure. Cons:The installation of the film is not so simple. Great care... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagosan on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, good quality It´really clear once you put it on, you forget you have it. Cons:Just the annoying bubble i couldn´t get rid of it They need better instruction Long Delivery time OtherThoughts:Just need better intallation instruction, I really try to get i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypamenxander on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is exactly the same size as the tablet. I use it on my A210 tablet, which has the same dimensions. It has a clearence of about 3mm at all sides, and therefore will not curl at the edges. Applying is a bit tricky, as is with all of these large screen covers,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazdamissa on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good transparency, touch feels even smoother than on the original screen, fits to Acer iconia A200 perfectly. Cons:You have to REALLY clean your display before sticking this to it. And I mean REALLY REALLY CLEAN. Placing protector itself is harder than on cell phone... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections