DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Screen Protector for Acer Iconia Tab A200
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrios1975 on 06/03/2014

I'm already using my tablet for a long time and have no problem. Remained practically the same sensitivity to touch and began to protect the LCD screen. It is a good product that I would recommend for sure. The installation of the film is not so simple. Great care and patience to not miss the film or leave bubbles is required. Once this challenge, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagosan on 03/11/2013

Price, good quality It´really clear once you put it on, you forget you have it. Just the annoying bubble i couldn´t get rid of it They need better instruction Long Delivery time Just need better intallation instruction, I really try to get it right at the end I gave up it not that bad the bubble it´s on the bottom it not that big of a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypamenxander on 02/17/2013

This is exactly the same size as the tablet. I use it on my A210 tablet, which has the same dimensions. It has a clearence of about 3mm at all sides, and therefore will not curl at the edges. Applying is a bit tricky, as is with all of these large screen covers, but it holds very nicely, so no real problems. I cleaned the surface with special cleaning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazdamissa on 10/30/2012

Very good transparency, touch feels even smoother than on the original screen, fits to Acer iconia A200 perfectly. You have to REALLY clean your display before sticking this to it. And I mean REALLY REALLY CLEAN. Placing protector itself is harder than on cell phone because of its dimensions. It can easily trap air bubbles and they can not be removed.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections