DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk Cruzer Switch USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Red (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguisantogui on 03/13/2014

That's very small and you can use in your key chain. That's have best transfer rate that I've experimented in flash drives. At first use you maybe have some problems to understand how you "open" the flashdrive, once the usb keep hidden by a case. The case that covers the usb port Is a litte ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhstehr on 12/23/2013

Genuine Sandisk which gives a higher Level of confidence (deservedly or not). I like the size which is not bulky but you can still grab it with easily with your Hand (the very tiny ones are very hard to handle). The cap is nice because it can be flipped around when the drive is plugged in but you won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhero909 on 11/25/2013

it's small with a lot of storage room very functional and easy to use. doesn't take a lot of space. it's real storage space is 7.45GB and not 8GB. there is a possibility that the cover (switch) of the flash drive might break or dissconect (but it won't affect the work of the flash drive) works great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandresjesse on 10/31/2013

sandisk is a very good brand, this one has a good design, perfect to use and close. Also can be used as a key chain. The storage capacity is exactly that says and it is very fast. It is very reliable, some of other cheap usb drives i got simply stopped to work, this one stills working very well after ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMacFizz on 08/07/2013

Small form factor, can hanged to a keychain. Enough space to store heavy files and fast enough too. Not really a con because I don't mind but there's no power/activity led on the flash drive. The cover protect the important part and rotate to be clipped the other way around. Simple and efficient. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1994foxmulder on 07/19/2013

It is a very small, compact and lightweight 8gb flashdrive from a reputable manufacturer such as Sandisk. It is a Genuine Sandisk product, tested with CrystalDiskMark and many other programs. It came with software (I dont know, maybe encryption software). The detachable cap desing is nice, because you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1994foxmulder on 07/11/2013

It is a very small, compact and lightweight 8gb flashdrive from a reputable manufacturer such as Sandisk. It is a Genuine Sandisk product, tested with CrystalDiskMark and many other programs. It came with software (I dont know, maybe encryption software). The detachable cap desing is nice, because you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjalbiac on 04/02/2013

Speedy and pretty good designed pendrive. I'm using it to store mp3 music in my car and is very confortable for his tiny volume. Very good performance too. I've bought two and have only received one of them after a primary partial shipment. I'm still waiting the second one from 12/1/2012. Shipment department ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections