DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement Ringer Loud Speaker Module for Samsung i9000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynrm on 03/19/2014

The devices arrived promptly, worked as expected. This inexpensive product has saved me from having to buy an expensive new phone. 20 minutes to install. And I have a spare now. No cons. Perhaps the only down side is that I will now not buy a new phone. A double edged sword. None. It is almost impossible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasorgun on 01/22/2014

First of all, the price is so good. Then the quality of the product is satisfying. It works properly so don't hesitate to buy it. I have to indicate that we should thank DX because they send our orders with free shipment. :) The assembling of the product is very easy, if you don't know how to assemble,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeowizard on 03/05/2013

First off, it works. After almost a month, still kicking. Sound's just as good as the original. Replacing it took only a small screw driver, and was as easy as it get (this is more of a pro for the Galaxy I9000, but still it's important to know). Just one (tiny) thing - the flex-cable connector (that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytolerant2 on 11/01/2012

This speaker is exactly the same size and shape as the original. It installed without any problems, and seems as loud and as clear as the original. It arrived in a small cardboard box with a Korean label and "DIY Center" on it in English. I have no way of telling whether it's genuine or not,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections