DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel 14-in-1 Multi-Function Foldable Bicycle Repair Kit - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydannyg33 on 07/09/2013

Very good product. Has the common screwdriver heads typically used on a bike. It is compact, not so heavy. The tools are well positioned. Include a rare torx key. I heard that rusts easily. That's I'll see on the way. the one thats is hard to use is that you can twist. Doesn't have a pouch like others.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroarus on 01/18/2013

1. Solid 2. Compact size 3. Has the common screwdriver heads typically used on a bike - M5, M6 1. Rusts easily, put it in my bike's tyre repair bag and it started rusting within a month Recommend to keep it in the ziplock plastic it came with to prevent rust from developing so easily Too bad about the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlwaysConnected on 08/14/2012

the steal is very good quality :) it can be used on many any items and you can get in in all kind of models:) very good product the one thats is hard to use the one you can twist. but when you know how to use u can use it all i bought it for my dad beacuase he has troubles with his bike so that why i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudasartor on 08/09/2012

It is compact, not so heavy as others on deal extreme. It has all the tools needed for a long bike ride, including a rare torx key, a chain tool and 8mm allen. Looks weel built. The tools are well positioned. It is still a bit heavy to carry on the pocket, but at this price you can't expect much better.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections