DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel 14-in-1 Multi-Function Foldable Bicycle Repair Kit - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydannyg33 on 07/09/2013

Very good product. Has the common screwdriver heads typically used on a bike. It is compact, not so heavy. The tools are well positioned. Include a rare torx key. I heard that rusts easily. That's I'll see on the way. the one thats is hard to use is that you can twist. Doesn't have a pouch like others. Very good product. It is extremely useful. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroarus on 01/18/2013

1. Solid 2. Compact size 3. Has the common screwdriver heads typically used on a bike - M5, M6 1. Rusts easily, put it in my bike's tyre repair bag and it started rusting within a month Recommend to keep it in the ziplock plastic it came with to prevent rust from developing so easily Too bad about the coating, would've been really nice if it were stainless ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlwaysConnected on 08/14/2012

the steal is very good quality :) it can be used on many any items and you can get in in all kind of models:) very good product the one thats is hard to use the one you can twist. but when you know how to use u can use it all i bought it for my dad beacuase he has troubles with his bike so that why i bought it he can nox fix the bike be him selve its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudasartor on 08/09/2012

It is compact, not so heavy as others on deal extreme. It has all the tools needed for a long bike ride, including a rare torx key, a chain tool and 8mm allen. Looks weel built. The tools are well positioned. It is still a bit heavy to carry on the pocket, but at this price you can't expect much better. The chain tool is a little hard to use, but for ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections