DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle Frame Pannier Front Tube Canvas Bag - Grey + Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreaver on 03/19/2014

Easy to attach to bike. Easy to put phone in. Enough space to store sunglasses, wallet and/or keys. Not really a con, but the bag isn't suited for phones with the headphone-plug in the top. Can be hard to read the screen in sunlight, due to the plastic-surface of the bag. I've tried "turning it around", so that it is only attached with one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 05/31/2013

It has a perfect size, you can load a lot. The manufacturing quality of materials is very good, bringing thistles have good seams. It has reflective panels on the sides, he had not noticed in the publication .... Very good product None so far... Really excellent, brings all to place, super easy, is beautiful The truth is a product that facilitates carrying ... Read more

Side view top view
    0 0
  • posted byFuzka on 05/27/2013

It is really a good option to have on the bike if you need to carry you mobile and it is even better if you have a mobile with touch screen. You can check the mobile during the rides without taking it out from the bag. You can also put some small things together with the mobile, like your wallet or some candies to eat during the ride I did not tested ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexPro on 05/23/2013

Very nice bag with low price! Good quality of the product. Its cheap. Bag ideal for cellphone with 4.3 inch screen. The transparent cover allow use devices with capacitive touchscreen. It has 2 zipper so its very good to set earphone cable adjustment. You can easy fix and take off the bag from a bike. The transparent cover for the phone storage reflects ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byswilhos on 04/30/2013

This bag is awesome! It holds my cellphone as a gps and tracking device, my mp3 player, my documents and a plastic bag in case of rain. The bag is well made, nothing espectacular, but the price compensates for it. I HIGHLY reccomend it! It's kind hard to attach it to the bike. In my case, the break cables get in the way of the velcro, making it difficult ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRdg21 on 04/08/2013

The size is very good, very well built, nice inner space. Fits my Samsung Galaxy Nexus exactly. I can put my wallet. Price is nice, good material. Its a very usefull bag for long rides. Well Built. - Not at all - I can recommend totally - In fact, could have a place to connect a earphone on the cellphone, but it's not something that bad. You can do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusteel on 03/21/2013

The size is very good, very well built, nice inner space. Fits my 4.7'' LG 4X HD but i think thats the limit. I can put my wallet, inner tube, cards. Fits well my driver license. Price is nice. Stay fixed on the bike, does not fall. Well Built. Its a very usefull bag for long rides. The only con that i can point is that when riding off the seat, climbing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadEyeBall on 02/27/2013

- good looking - light - useful, if you don't carry a lot of things and don't have a big smartphone. - too small for 4 bananas - too small for big screen Cellphone - zipper location is not very convenient. I really liked the idea of it to carry some food and my smartphone when I ride, I tough the plastic top would be good to check the map on the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydansouza on 12/29/2012

- The size is awesome - Well built - Good colors - Fits all my stuff - Fits well my cell phone - I can put my wallet, bank cards - Fits well my driver license - Some candies to eat during bike ride - Fits good on my bike - Price is awesome - Stay fixed on the bike, does not fall - 3 points to fix on the bike, this is totally awesome and good - Not at ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections