DX » Community » Reviews » ROCK "Gentry" Series Protective PU Leather Case for New Ipad / Ipad 2 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfceccato on 04/24/2013

- The best build quality i've seen on Deal Extreme case for iPad. - Have the magnets that works with the feature of Lock/Unlock Screen when covered/uncovered. - Fits perfectly on iPad. - Protects all parts of iPad and gives access to all buttons in a easy way. - Great in standing iPad, it makes easy to use the function of the slideshow on lock screen.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetapiach on 10/23/2012

I have just received my case and I am really happy. It is very good looking, it is very strong, shiny, and the magnets close very well and turn off the ipad screen. It fits the new ipad perfectly, you do not have to do any force to put the ipad inside. It has the right holes to show the buttons and the camera. I live in Peru ... This time it really ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykromeasdf on 10/15/2012

Light, flexible, apple mag cover-like leather case with magnet sleep/wake feature. Fits my iPad perfectly. Magnet features works well. Feels very solid and tough. The price is rather high, but this case worth it. Another potential con is that inner surface is very markable and may become dirty in time Best option for this money. This case is awesome.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections