DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine HTC Stylish 3.5mm In-Ear Earphone with Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariopopa on 04/06/2014

very usefull, lokks like a very original thing. it took around 4 weeks from exact order date to receive to mail office in Romania. I am now waiting for my other order to be received. The earpiece is a little big at the ear , otherwise is good with the flat calble that is not scrambling toghether. i will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjejehuang on 10/06/2013

The built quality for this earphone is good , consider the price . The sound quality of this earphone is good , no hissing or noise when I played the music from my HTC phone. The best part of this earphone is the flat wire - it makes keeping in the bag easier and tangle free ! The earplug part is too ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bychanalmighty on 08/30/2013

- Tangle-Free Cords - Buttons to skip songs - Loud sound with Good Bass - Fits perfectly into my ears (many people complained that it's too big but surprisingly it fits me perfectly) - Cords could have been a bit longer - No clip to clip the mic to your collar (used a DIY fix) - No pouch to safely store ... Read more

The Paperclip fix for the missing Clip

0 0 1

• posted byursoouindio on 06/15/2013

The cord seems strong and wont wrap very easily Really heavy bass sound long cord small mid and (very) big silicon bud sizes really loud output Buttons to control your phone hands free Construction quality is really terrible, the ear piece can be torn apart when you exchange the silicon buds Although ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byxSplayd on 06/06/2013

The sound quality is really great. The wire is straight lined so, it'll last long and won't get tangled very easily, and comes with a lot of back up of ear tips/foams. The audio control does not work, well at least on iOS devices, and the HTC circle part on the back is HUGE, I literally mean HUGE. It ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byporks2011 on 06/05/2013

The sound quality is very good and most of external sounds are isolated. The build quality is incredible: The cable is awesome, most important don't mess in your pocket The buttons work very well and have three you can customize their functions (i wish...hehe) The earphones are very huge and are uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBPPPete on 05/27/2013

Good price, nice quality sound. Controls worked on various devices. Build quality is terrible. I ordered two pairs of these headphones. I used them daily, and that might be the issue. The first pair stopped working. I popped the cover off the volume control, and noticed that one wire was broken, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDarkWalkerRzn on 05/25/2013

The sound quality is good The sound is very loud The cable is flat - that means it wont get tangled 3 Buttons can be programmed to do anything you want (via headset buttons control) Strait connector They are huge! No, really, giant. It is really painfull to use these earphones for long time, even if ... Read more

General overview Length in centimeters Width in centimeters

0 0 1

• posted byjipppo on 05/01/2013

Nice in ear earbuds, isolates outside sound perfectly Creaky left ear earbud. Some sort of hard plastic sound when you wiggel the left earbud, realy loud! Seems to me the conus has some exces material rubbing around in the casing. HTC logo issnt attached firmly, dropped of instantly. "Remote" connected ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bycjboisvert on 04/01/2013

Works great, earpieces are a little goofy sticking out of the ears, but its doing a great job. I use it as a handfree device for the car, good sound quality, limited ambient noise, and my outbound call recipients tell me the sound is clear to them none yet, happy with it flat wire shape makes it really ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections