DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine HTC Stylish 3.5mm In-Ear Earphone with Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
excelent Good for the price Отличный товар i is not so good too uncomfortable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcossk81990 on 06/16/2015

the sound insn't so good, and the bass is very poor

Impression:i is not so good;

0 0 0

• posted byAllam666 on 05/07/2015

these might be geniune, but they don't fit inside of your ear, you have to push hard, until you get them too much inside, i have had many headphones, and none are like this, so avoid if you don't have big big earholes.

Impression:too uncomfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byAde1975 on 04/13/2015

recebi o produto mas esta com problema um lado não esta funcionando

Impression:Good for the price;

2 1 0

• posted byKejtis on 04/09/2015

Faster shipping than usually. The earphones are great! The price was very good!

0 0 0

• posted byperfecbuy on 02/02/2015

Los audífonos tienen buen sonido y los botones funcionan a la perfección

Impression:Bien producto;

0 0 0

• posted byWaSeidel on 01/20/2015

pros: The sound of the handsfre is excelent works perfect with my Moto X first gen. and looks amazing Cons: Not recommendable if you want to hear music under your helmet, its a little big for it

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bysinisalo on 01/09/2015

Fit nicely in-ear and flat wires are easy to keep in order. Sounds are ok and mic is usefull with handsfree. Calls sounds good to to other direction. Buttons don't work with MotoG, don't know should they? Price is ok for in-ear earphone that stays on.

Impression:Good for everyday-use;

0 0 0

• posted bybilboquet22 on 10/10/2014

Pros: headphones works with HTC phone (One S Ville) Cons: the command button is quite cheap quality but works Perfect for a hand free kit

0 0 0

• HTC
    posted byBikzhanov on 07/23/2014

Плюсы: Норммальные наушники за свою цену. Кнопки управления на пульте (переключения треков), работают -удобно (Jiayu g4s). В ушные раковины входят без усилий и практически не выпирают. Минусы: Провода хоть и лапша, но могли бы быть более мягкими. В целом наушниками доволен на все 100%

Impression:Отличный товар;

0 0 0

• posted bymariopopa on 04/06/2014

very usefull, lokks like a very original thing. it took around 4 weeks from exact order date to receive to mail office in Romania. I am now waiting for my other order to be received. The earpiece is a little big at the ear , otherwise is good with the flat calble that is not scrambling toghether.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: