DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 4-Channel GSM Human Body IR Infrared Sensor Anti-Theft Alarm - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspspider on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Firstly, a was very sad, because after connect a charger, the devise automatically call last binded number, then I send sms 0000, and 1111. The Devise turning off and switch on again. and work correctly. inside a devise all made in smd, and its wonder me - the... Read more

PIR GSM
    3 0
  • posted byjlogres on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It took only one charge for charger to stop working and I had problems to charge it with other USB devices for some reason. So I took the risk and open the alarm (it was easy) the battery in fully charge is 3.15V and they say 350mah so it has the same voltage... Read more

with 18650 battery
  • posted bygorandz on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Device is small,good quality,easy to setup....it can be turned on and off with SMS...which makes it ideal for securing far objects such as cotage or garage...if the sensor is activated it will call you on predefined number so you can listen what is going on there.....th... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections