DX » Community » Reviews » 7-in-1 Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Kits - Black + Brown
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelisaseeling on 10/29/2013

Cheap, ideal for home use. If you are not a make-up professional the sort of brushes is enough. Really good quality, I’m using it for more than one year and I had no problems with the brushes. No cons for home use. For professional use you will need more sizes (and will pay more...) I really liked it!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDirugutxi on 07/03/2013

Cheap price, beautiful package, huge sort of brushes, ideal product for starters. A must have Shipping time. You have to find the utility of each brush yourself. Different colors and package designs available. In a normal shop in my city i would cost four times more.Different colors available. I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

I am impressed about the quality of this 7-in-1 Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Kits - Black + Brown and works like a charm, it is very good, material and all parts are very good quality. it is really, it is fine and nice. no cons. works like a charm. Package needs more protection. VEry good item ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections