Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byttandreu on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price for a product like it and fulfills the purpose. Mobile phone is well protected inside the product. Cons:The only and main problem is the adhesion lost less than 2 months, should be more resisted. The arm band start to fall of the arm, when running could be da... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymhabib on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Material feels great perfect fit for the phone locks securely onto your arm adjustable band to perfectly fit your arm hold the cell phone inside securely, will not let it fall. Cons:although the material feels great, it can absorb sweat ... I'm not sure how woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydassub on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it says it does. Looks pretty good. Works very well when jogging outside with your preferred running or workout app. Cons:It's a tight fit. See the picture I uploaded with the phone already in the case. Takes a while to get the phone in, takes a whil... Read more

It's a tight fit, but works.
    1 0
  • posted byDaShrink on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy to use -Fits my OneX great! -you can use the touchscreen whilst the phone is inside -great quality -The velcro -Great price Cons:-its a litle hard to put the phone in, but it definately wont fall out -can't think of other cons of this product OtherThoughts:The jac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheintosz on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price is very cheap. - HTC One X fits in perfectly. - Phone can still be easily controlled through the plastic. - Does not influence any connections of the phone. Cons:- Built quality is a little cheap, but so is the price. I guess that is to expect. - The Velcro does... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections