DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Slip Silicone Analog Cap Covers for Xbox 360 Controller - Grey (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerickspera on 07/12/2013

easy to install and very useful very, very cheap ------------------- muito fácil de instalar e também muito útil muito, mas muuuuito barato também no cons, i really liked it --- sem contras, eu realmente gostei do produto i'd buy some more, they are very confortable ---- eu compraria ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMandinho on 06/18/2013

Very good! Excellent for the Xbox 360 controller! Pt-br Muito bom! Excelente para o controle do Xbox 360! Since the silicone cap is easy to attach and remove, if you're playing really intensively (to me that means NHL) the caps might get off. But it takes just a second to put back on. The price could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrCacho on 05/18/2013

Improves the controller grip and protects the control sticks in one step. Also it looks nice :) I use it with and Silicon cover for the control and usually it get stuck with the cover. It's nothing terrible but sometimes could be annoying. Nice product, a good suggestion for any xbox 360 user. It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshahryar1987 on 05/16/2013

It is a very good accessory for your xbox controlle. makes play the games much easier, especially if you play few hours and you get sweaty hands (like me) you still have grip. downside is there if you want a silicone protective and this anti-slip, both things can't. so I had to remove silicone protective.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndy7Lee on 03/25/2013

Specially made ??for players who need precision in movement, adhere well to the thumb, leaving no slip, very good!! PT-Br: Especialmente feito para jogadores que precisam de precisão nos movimentos, aderem bem ao polegar, não deixando deslizar, muito bom mesmo!!! Kind of hard to put in joystick,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvrcosta on 03/25/2013

Very good! Excellent for the Xbox 360 controller! Pt-br Muito bom! Excelente para o controle do Xbox 360! It could come with glue fixative. Pt-br Poderia vir com cola fixadora. Good for a Xbox 360 controller.!!!! Bt-br Bom para os controles de Xbox 360!!!! Excellent if you want to increase your performance ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymiki80 on 03/15/2013

I use it for my ps3 controller, the product is very easy to use, the price is pretty low considering the extra protection and it also gives that extra grip to those who want it. Since the silicone cap is easy to attach and remove, if you're playing really intensively (to me that means NHL) the caps might ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMoulde on 03/04/2013

I play first person shooters on my xbox 360, and these rubber covers really makes a difference. The title says "anti-slip" and that is exactly what they are. And they work wonders :) They can be a bit tough to get on, but i guess that really is a pro, and not a con, since they really don't ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySmapsa on 01/11/2013

The product is very easy to use, the price is pretty low considering the extra protection and it also gives that extra grip to those who want it. Since the silicone cap is easy to attach and remove, if you're playing really intensively (to me that means NHL) the caps might get off. But it takes just ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections