DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Strap PC Lens Swimming Goggle Glasses w/ Earbuds / Nose Bridges - Coffee
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangyrogers on 05/22/2013

The design is super comfortable box, earbuds ok Is tiring to swim with them under water, do not feel comfortable. You can see out the water very clean The brown color highlights Connection between the glasses is inconvenient. The biggest problem is that in the water seeing with distortion, but out is OK Is tiring to swim with them under water, do not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandre_btu on 03/05/2013

Definitely, you need to buy a glasses with a plain big lenses like this. You can see in and out the water very clean, without distortion, and the brown color highlights Definitely, you need to buy a glasses with a plain big lenses like this. You can see in and out the water very clean, without distortion, and the brown color highlights Definitely, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebastianlezica on 02/26/2013

Definitely, you need to buy a glasses with a plain big lenses like this. You can see in and out the water very clean, without distortion, and the brown color highlights some objects, like golf glasses. The flexibility in the nose help this glasses to be confortable to wear. The nose bridge is missing, but really is not a problem, I like the lenses and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYatos on 08/29/2012

I see better with them on than without. It looks perfect on and off the water. No sun shines. No fog ever. No need to tighten. The hole for the nose is a bit small. I think that is not designed for Europeans. They are perfect. I wonder a lot the quality and adaptability. It is the best purchase I have made for the pool. They are beautiful and elegant.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections