DX » Community » Reviews » STARS Professional Thermal Compound with Injection Tube (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
cool Easy to apply Fast delivery! dobrá koupě
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhellraiser94 on 09/08/2015

this item is great, i fixed my ps3 pcu and gpu by applying this compound, it is very easy to use and handled. the compound is not to moist nor dry. i still have some left, it dose not spoil. the delivery was very fast, i am very immpressed, as always i recommended this product to some friends who... Read more

Impression:cool,Easy to apply,Fast delivery!;

0 0 0

• posted by9233108 on 08/29/2015

Je to dobrá teplovodná pasta, jsem s ní moc spokojený, skvělá cena. Celé balení vystačí na více jak 10 použití. Jedno balení, jeden notebok...:o)

0 0 0

• posted bymatsebben on 07/22/2015

exactly what it promises.

0 0 0

• posted by9233108 on 05/14/2015

Jedná se o kvalitní a cenově výhodnou dodávku. Je to kvalitní výrobek.

Impression:dobrá koupě;

1 0 1

• posted by9092005 on 03/15/2015

I ordered it for my computer and it does its job just fine. It is easy to use. The price is value for what you get. I had some bigger injectors expected, but you get 10 so that's more than enough. Most important thing is that it's low price and a great product that i recommend to everyone.

Impression:cool,Fast delivery!;

0 0 0

• posted bygaryamort on 10/31/2014

Works fine, and getting a 5 pack makes it easy to stash them at my different work locations so I always have some handy

0 0 0

• posted byBurhan2300 on 10/27/2014

Pros: It is very handy, so I would recommend this product to all of you who've problems with his laptop,... Cons: I thought it would be a little bigger than on the pictures. Other/ Fast delivery with a nice package.

Impression:Fast delivery!;

0 0 0

• posted byxiaowhois on 05/08/2014

basically it do what it suppose to be done stated as thermal compound for you to apply at the cpu sink the injector allow you to apply the thermal compound with ease and spread out in the cpu one of the cons about this product is the low quality type of thermal compound been used but at that for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrbigaxe on 04/17/2014

This thermal compound works as it should. It's very easy to use and cheap. No cons I can come up with. I purchased this because I had bought some inexpensive, high output LED flashlights that would not have lasted long without it. They get warm in your hand after 5 minutes of use, so I figured to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

Good and cheap thermal compound. This stuff lasts FOREVER, i got mine years ago and still have some. The injection tube is great for applying without making a mess. Not really a con, but it isn't silver, you shouldn't use this on high end processors. It's a cheap compound, I mostly use it on for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere