DX » Community » Reviews » STARS Professional Thermal Compound with Injection Tube (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxiaowhois on 05/08/2014

basically it do what it suppose to be done stated as thermal compound for you to apply at the cpu sink the injector allow you to apply the thermal compound with ease and spread out in the cpu one of the cons about this product is the low quality type of thermal compound been used but at that price for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrbigaxe on 04/17/2014

This thermal compound works as it should. It's very easy to use and cheap. No cons I can come up with. I purchased this because I had bought some inexpensive, high output LED flashlights that would not have lasted long without it. They get warm in your hand after 5 minutes of use, so I figured they could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

Good and cheap thermal compound. This stuff lasts FOREVER, i got mine years ago and still have some. The injection tube is great for applying without making a mess. Not really a con, but it isn't silver, you shouldn't use this on high end processors. It's a cheap compound, I mostly use it on heatsinks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBabaWoo on 11/04/2013

It can be used on computer and LED light buds as heat dispatcher, at least that is where I used. It is easy to use and apply to the surface as needed. Cap of the syringe keeps moisture from escaping from the compound. Small syringe/container for longer term of use. It does not have glue function to hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexroz811 on 09/11/2013

I got 10 syringes with thermal paste for a very low price. I loved their dosage as well as what can be a very economical use of thermal grease to the various devices. Individual tubes are usefull, helps to keep the paste from drying or getting damaged. Great for home use. Tubes come with a cap so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielfff on 08/08/2013

dirt cheap. 10 injection tubes! good quality thermals paste ( better then original ones that come with processors ) iít's really easy to apply it with the injection tube. none really easy to use. a lot of thermal paste with good quality and it's really cheap. 1 tube costs me about 5 to 7 euro here.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvirustec on 07/18/2013

economic super-super good, hang your content seem infinite. spent more than a year and the cpu cooler goes. is a good option to buy. My cpu is a phenom 2 X2 @ 3.6 ghz an run in 30 ° So far I have not found anything negative. is a purchase you can not regret. Now that mayonnaise is fashionable when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelkaprende on 07/05/2013

Plenty in a package of 10. A bit much even for me would builds a few systems time to time... but I'll make use of them. Very cheap and extremely ease of use. is not dilute and not thick. im very satisfied with this product in all things its a great product! it havent got any bad i recomended for everyone,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjmaster329 on 06/29/2013

- It's a 10-pack - Each tube contains enough compound for at least one processor - The build quality of the tubes is good, it won't leak - It really helps keeping temperatures low - The tubes are quite small and not very solid which causes them to bend. - If you need quick and cheap replacement thermal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

I build around 4-5 PCs for friends and colleagues a year, so I decided to grab this stuff to try out. It is good quality and can compare to your average thermal paste, nothing special but very good for the price. Replaced the grease on my 6 year old Nvidia GTX8800 and it dropped the temperatures by 1... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections