DX » Community » Reviews » Fire Proof Ceramic MR16 Light Bulb Socket with Wrapped Lead Wires (Round)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylalfredo on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple and Good. This article has a good price Dealextreme. This article has good quality Dealextreme. I've install it and it's very easy and very simple. I've does his because I wont to modify all instalation in my house. The LED bulb are the solution future... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrashys on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good socket. Es un enchufe muy bueno. Cons:I find no against, rather than the finish line I mentioned. No encuentro ninguna contra mas que las linea final que menciono. OtherThoughts:Nothing more. Nada mas. Bottomline:It should be noted that appea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywt808 on 05/24/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a light socket Cons:Under the flimsy mica cover are two bent metal contacts, each held closed by a somewhat strong spring. The bend wasn't great enough and the contact was crushed when I inserted the MR16 pins. OtherThoughts:One contact was properly formed and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappyguy on 10/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Bulb sockets for halogen lamps or for the Cree 12V halogen drivers. - Build quality is good - Simple to use - Quite small, better tahn the larger ones here(is also a con, depends on your application) Cons:- Quite small(is also a pro, depends on your applicat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections