DX » Community » Reviews » Fire Proof Ceramic MR16 Light Bulb Socket with Wrapped Lead Wires (Round)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylalfredo on 11/01/2012

Simple and Good. This article has a good price Dealextreme. This article has good quality Dealextreme. I've install it and it's very easy and very simple. I've does his because I wont to modify all instalation in my house. The LED bulb are the solution future to the light at home. The Delicate. Simple installations. The light it gives is very powerful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrashys on 08/29/2012

It is a very good socket. Es un enchufe muy bueno. I find no against, rather than the finish line I mentioned. No encuentro ninguna contra mas que las linea final que menciono. Nothing more. Nada mas. It should be noted that appears to be designed to support only one type LED lamp as its wires are very thin to support a 50W halogen. Considering this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywt808 on 05/24/2010

It's a light socket Under the flimsy mica cover are two bent metal contacts, each held closed by a somewhat strong spring. The bend wasn't great enough and the contact was crushed when I inserted the MR16 pins. One contact was properly formed and the other was not. It's possible that the spring was out of place and caused the contact to fold over. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappyguy on 10/07/2008

- Bulb sockets for halogen lamps or for the Cree 12V halogen drivers. - Build quality is good - Simple to use - Quite small, better tahn the larger ones here(is also a con, depends on your application) - Quite small(is also a pro, depends on your application) - Too expensive without bulk rate. I don't think, that these have to be so expensive, so if ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections