DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3W 220LM 6300K White Light Flexible Neck Reading Light Lamp with Clip - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladiable on 02/17/2014

It's a very nice lamp. Can light really well, strong light... The base holds really tightly on any surface (thin enough for it's opening range). Strong neck. The holder itself has a good grip, holds on things without any problem, because of the rubber inside of it. Good item for the price, I really liked it. Don't know, maybe the only thing I can see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomazette on 11/16/2013

The brightness is sufficient for most tasks normally performed alongside a PC, how to write, read, type, etc.. The quality of the parts of the product is very good, above the "made ??in china". To get perfect could come with a adapter to also be able to connect to electrical outlets. And could also have size options aste, because for many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarionicolasxp on 08/08/2013

Great brigtness, very good construction quality and strength, good lookin shape., the size is better than i thougt too. Price is a little high as i consider when buying, but when recieving it, undestood why, dont let yourself think this is a toy lamp, is a very robust lamp that appears to be tynier than it is. The swirch gets a little warm when using ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjocam21 on 10/25/2012

Very sturdy and well made with a nice long cord. No plastic parts, except the on/off switch. Rubber grips inside the clip. Strong and tight clip, once it's clipped onto the desk, table or bed board it isn't going anywhere. Can also be used with a usb ac adapter and plugged into an outlet. No cons I can think of except that it can't be used with a laptop.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections