DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Skull Style Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypasuli on 04/01/2014

Really easy to use and looks great. I put those on my motorcycle and it looks awesome. Very cheap price and comes with 5 skeleton heads. If you put these to your car, you can break or loose one and you still have enough for your car. Cant really find any, because the price is low and it's easy to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarbarosyesim on 02/14/2014

It fits on motorcycle tires too. Looks nice and they are shining very good. They are making a good combination with skull turning signals and skull stop lamb. Two of the skull's eyes are actually not in the eye, there were some deformation. The red paint was scattered around. They are bigger then I thought,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeito037 on 06/07/2013

Easy to use!!!!!!!! cheap stuff!!!!!!! cool for skull lovers and tunning fans coustomize your wheels!!!!!! Quality is poor.Red eyes are painted,I thoght that they were made of a different material, perhaps led lights it´s very easy to stole them when they´re on the car!!!!! yo even got one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserdenus on 05/23/2013

Looking is good, no problem. Fits tire valves of my car or bicyle. Fits some pencils, too. :) I thought to put them to my bicycle, not car but they are bigger than they seem. Also I cannot put them to my car because I am sure that they would be stolen. So, they are standing in my desk... Quality is equal ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections