DX » Community » Reviews » Sandisk SDSDQUA-032G-Z46A Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 32GB (Class 10)
  • 5 star 81 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVyperHaze on 06/19/2014

The R/W speed is very good, and the overall quality is excellent too! If you are looking for a small "drive" to store large data and for a regular price, this is the one! I'm not 100% sure this is a Class 10 MicroSD Card. I've bought another in other store,same specs, and it comes with the "Class 10" writed in the card, this one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvgt14 on 06/19/2014

I took the risk and bought it when no reviews are available, thinking that it could be a fake card but I'm very surprised to check that it's a genuine SanDisk card! Read and write transfer rates are around 35~40 MB/s. None, despite it's Chinese packaging makes difficult to determine authenticity and you need anyways test the card to ensure its quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 06/12/2014

This MicroSD card is very good. It really is a genuine SanDisk product. My arrived and I've tested. No problem was detected. All bytes are working. The writing speed was 29.5 MByte / s. And the read speed was 15.5 MByte / s. Excellent. I'm already wanting to buy another. The adapter came with problems. It did not work right. But it is not a big problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorbetov1417 on 06/10/2014

Very compact and the adapter works perfectly for my computer. 32 gigs is the ideal amount of space extra for my phone. Price is perfect for this combo. Other stores price this item very expensively. Good quality item. It doesn't include a package to store the adapter or the SD card. No other cons that I can think about, it is a simple but great quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGaArHen on 05/23/2014

This is a Class 10 card, that gives you enough speed to work with larger bitrates, and you can easily record a full hd movie with this. It's is very easy to use in others devices, since it comes with an adaptor. This is perfect for my gopro, i find that is best to buy 2 of these than 1 64gb for sure.. Its very tiny (ok, every Micro SD is the same) and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbaqueiro on 04/23/2014

Great card, im using it with my android smartphone to store basically music... its almost infinite space! I've noticed the device got faster with the card in it. Well, I strongly recomend this card if you want to keep many files with you like music and other stuff, and if you buy a usb micro SD card adaptor, you can have a huge pendrive with you all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrantyboy on 04/08/2014

Good card fast/responsive and genuine at 32Gb Haven't found any really other than when it broke my phone didn't recognise it and my computers reported the cards size at 30.6mb mine was working fine for a couple of months as I said always responsive in bring up photos and video without delay but then one day took some shots and then went to check them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

Shipping was fast. Card is real 32 gb and it works like class 10. Packaging was good as well. Works flawlessly in my laptop, cell phone and camera. Write and read speed are both fine. No cons occurred to me at the moment. Product works fine until now. Would recommend buying. These cards are more expensive where I live so it's a good buy for me. I wish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygraohugo on 03/27/2014

Excelente cartão de memória. Consigo armazenar diversas fotos de vários eventos nele. Muito bom mesmo. Rápido e espaçoso. Eu devia ter comprado 2 desses! Brincadeiras a parte, não encontrei nenhum contra nesse produto. Comprem vários e deem de presente ou guardem para quando precisar. Não acho que o preço ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAryd on 03/11/2014

Really fast. I use it about one year, no complaints. Geninue product, with Sandisk geninue serial code; - Great Speed, Calass 10. Memory is exactly what it advertised, and install it on my phone and it works perfectly. Thanks to the microSD to SD adapter I also use it. Don't have any. Really. Maybe heats to write very large files. Just buy it. A great ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections