DX » Community » Reviews » Sandisk SDSDQUA-032G-Z46A Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 32GB (Class 10)
  • 5 star 53 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvgt14 on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I took the risk and bought it when no reviews are available, thinking that it could be a fake card but I'm very surprised to check that it's a genuine SanDisk card! Read and write transfer rates are around 35~40 MB/s. Cons:None, despite it's Chinese packaging ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This MicroSD card is very good. It really is a genuine SanDisk product. My arrived and I've tested. No problem was detected. All bytes are working. The writing speed was 29.5 MByte / s. And the read speed was 15.5 MByte / s. Excellent. I'm already wanting to buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorbetov1417 on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact and the adapter works perfectly for my computer. 32 gigs is the ideal amount of space extra for my phone. Price is perfect for this combo. Other stores price this item very expensively. Good quality item. Cons:It doesn't include a package to store the adapter... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGaArHen on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a Class 10 card, that gives you enough speed to work with larger bitrates, and you can easily record a full hd movie with this. It's is very easy to use in others devices, since it comes with an adaptor. This is perfect for my gopro, i find that is best to buy 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbaqueiro on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great card, im using it with my android smartphone to store basically music... its almost infinite space! I've noticed the device got faster with the card in it. Well, I strongly recomend this card if you want to keep many files with you like music and other s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielpcl on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Real 32 GB SD Card, don't makes the cellphone (Galaxy S3 mini/1 GHz dual core/1 GB RAM) slow, 29.71 GB for user. Photos, video, music, apps, everything, stores all perfectly, and the speed of data transfer is satisfactory. Cons:I don't have too certain that's... Read more

2 2
  • posted byzoiicrzz on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice micro SD - Nice Quality - Fast - Comes well-packed in an original looking Cons:- The shipping time - Should have a lower price, but still a very good deal! OtherThoughts:If it was cheapear would be better, it came in a month Bottomline:Nice MicroSD, if you need o... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySimonetti2010 on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all, this is a genuine item! It is the real deal. When formatted with FAT32, the available space is 29.8 Gb, which is 32 billion bytes. It comes with a micro SD to SD adapter, which is useful if you plan on use the card on a device that only takes ful... Read more

• posted byricardodc on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really fast. Score 10Mbs at my Debian Linux Lenovo Notebook. The real deal. 30Gb of free space to use. Cons:The size? Just kidding. None so far. And it does not seam to fail in the long run. OtherThoughts:Can't find this kind of product with that price here in B... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygwave on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it together with a Cell phone, it fits the phone, the phone like it and work fine with it. I do not feel any delays in uploads downloads, taking pictures, video etc.. The phone show me all this empty space and I don't know what to put there :-) It was well packag... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections