DX » Community » Reviews » Sandisk SDSDQUA-032G-Z46A Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 32GB (Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Amazed very good Surprized Excelente precio!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynorbel on 12/15/2014

Não existe contra. Produto fantástico, com velocidade de transferência fora do normal. Classe 10. Mais do que satisfeito com esse cartão. Produto original e com preço excelente. Read more

Impression:excellent,Amazed,Surprized;

0 0 0

• posted byfonso666 on 12/11/2014

Works excellent on gopro 4 black edition, all modes smooth and quick response, even when turning the camera on Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byljbalia on 12/10/2014

todo más que bien, rápido el envío, buenísima calidad, precio ajustado. 100% recomendada su compra para un uso de tarjeta MicroSD de uso medio. Read more

Impression:excellent,Surprized,Excelente precio!;

0 0 0

• posted byLuDOG on 12/04/2014

Pros: Great quality, seems to be original, works great! Cons: none Others: I had one simillar to this years ago, but died (i think what caused the death was my cell phone). I bought this one to replace the one died, but recently i'm using with a RaspberryPi kit and very satisfied with the speed of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyuvalshalom on 11/30/2014

first i bought it i tought it will be horobul and wont work but it working very good and fast. realy good price and fast shiping. Read more

Impression:Surprized;

0 0 0

• posted byrndv8ihf421t9 on 11/24/2014

ok arrived I enjoyed the service and the product. very good, the only caveat is that it took a while. but very good product. plan to buy another product soon. Read more

Impression:Amazed;

0 0 0

• posted by6044486 on 11/22/2014

I have a RNS 310 in my car( gps system) and you can add a SD card for music an putting maps on. I looked at the prices here in europe and if I wanted a 8 gig SD i would pay about the same price as this. Pro's: Works fast, has micro AND a SD card, price is the best, good quality, big storage,... Cons:... Read more

Impression:excellent,Amazed,Surprized;

0 0 0

• posted byTyphoonbooty on 11/15/2014

You can't get them any cheaper. Just amazing that they can sell them for $23.99. In stores they're twice that price. Using it for my GoPro and it works great. There is absolutely no con about this item. The shipment was also very fast from China and not to forget, it was totally free! Greetings from ... Read more

Impression:Amazed,Surprized;

0 0 0

• posted bylexrupy on 11/11/2014

Pros: Seems original, the read and write rates are compatible with class 10 cards. The adapter works very well in my Dell laptop Cons: No cons This card can be used with your SJ1000/SJ4000 GoPro sports cams, and also with your favorite AVCHD video camcorder. It's also a excellent backup memory for your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetalpower on 11/10/2014

Pros: Good product, great price. Fast shipping to norway. Fast read/write speed. SD Adapter included. Cons: None I will recommend this product to everyone. :) Read more

Impression: very good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections