DX » Community » Reviews » ADATA Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 8GB (Class 10)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybenjaminshl on 07/22/2013

For a Class 10 TF card, the price is excellent! Comes with a easy use adapter to fit into SD card ports and a plastic case that protects both the card and the adapter. Bugged Sometimes the computer does not recognize Had to format several times Can't use in my DVI I bought this card to use in my DVI, that requires class 6 above cards. Initially, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlixey on 03/18/2013

than price in this flash card is not pros. generally fast, copies and stores the data. small size. suitable for most applications. there is an adapter for the full size and convenient box for storage. often loses data. jab flash card in the computer, and the computer asks to format the media. lost a lot of data. better than other manufacturers to buy ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byxesthermx on 01/30/2013

The ADATA Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 8GB (Class 10) is very easy to use, gives no problem when recording, both, in stills images and in movement. It shows class 10 when recording moving images Nothing The category class 10 can record more rapid, don't leaves hanging pictures, as could occur with Class 4 cards, especially putting the zoom ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections