DX » Community » Reviews » Sinking Poker Cards (Charming Party Magic Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqwerty100 on 03/15/2013

There are several tricks. You get 3 poker cards for the main trick and a complete marked pack of cards for other tricks. English instructions Easy to prepare, easy to execute... but not very easy to detect if people don't touch the cards Perhaps needs a more complex explanation of the 'secondary' tricks.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysimon19911 on 03/18/2012

I only have pros for this amazing trick: The trick they mensioned is very simple and strong; there is no sleight of a hand needed to perform this trick. Everybody is amazed when the see this trick. - The quality is good! - Notice this trick isn't the only thing that comes when you buy this: you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoolJGr on 07/02/2010

This trick is really great. You can see the trick as I already posted on the forum section over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NApRcgpGu4 Also the good thing is that there is a complete deck included in the package! You can use it for other tricks; just use your imagination! No cons at all! JUST ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaugustas on 03/15/2009

The trick itself is simple to do and the illusion effect is nice. People I showed this trick to, were amazed. Together with the trick described, I found in the box full deck of "Bicycib" cards - a Chinese copy of well-known Bicycle cards. What surprised me was that this deck was not ordinary ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections