DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 1500mAh External Emergency Power Charger for HTC One X / S / V / S720E - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCharlitoCZ on 03/11/2013

You know these moments, when youre cellphone battery goes empty? Use this! Great item at low price. Small dimensions, 2 usb slots (micro and mini). Fast charging! Wont take too long. No really great cons, perfect thing. Maybe, the capacity could be a bit greater, but then we have got the dimmensions.. dont know, no real cons As I wrote, there's some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglosada on 01/31/2013

Good charge capacity, charges very quickly. I bought it for the HTC One X, and it has the charger on the left side, so with this extra battery applied, it looks kind of ugly (like having a left ear) I'm still charging it, so I don't know how much of the declared mAh would transfer to the phone. It should almost account for a full charge. Good charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiker750 on 10/30/2012

First of all I had surprised when I hold the charger because it's really light that you can easily carry it in your case. It has two types of power-in socket mini usb. It's more quickly charging from the plug type usb chargers than PC. It's fully charged in two hours. There is no usb cable in the packet. You have to buy one if you do not have any spare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeostar on 09/06/2012

It will put enough charge into the phone for a few calls if you are lucky. No where near the claimed 1500mAh capacity. I connected the fully charged battery to my phone and let it charge until the battery was dead. It only increased my phones charge by 24%. Given that my phone's internal battery is also 1500mAh this is definitely not the claimed capacity.... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections