DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function 20-Key USB Numeric Keypad for Laptops - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylmfgoncalves on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Ergonomic, light and simple. The shift key is a must as it lets you work without having to go back to the laptop keyboard every time you move around a spreadsheet. Very useful for somebody like me that has to enter lots of numbers in a laptop that has no nu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfruzzetti on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:(1) Provides a standard sized 10key keypad with bonus features. (2) Automatically toggles numlock when in use. (3) Includes critically important ENTER, BACKSPACE, and arrow keys at a quick keypress. (4) Additional functions CUT, COPY, PASTE easy to memorize. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukenik on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I attend a lot of meetings that require using a laptop without a separate keyboard. This nifty little item allows me to have a numeric key pad and avoid pecking out numbers from the laptop keys. It looks good, the computer recognized it instantly, and everything works.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byX-WoL on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ok, it just one of numeric keypads, but it have multifunctional keys. Everything is working well. Very soft key stroke. Multifunction rocks, from the moment when I get this keyboard - I use backspace, escape copy-cut-paste buttons without appeal to main keyboa... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections