DX » Community » Reviews » Vehicle/Car Cabin Vacuum Cleaner (12V DC)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byturquan on 05/16/2010

Works as advertised. the vacuum is pretty basic. easy to use and setup. nice because it is small enough to store in many compartments in your car. this is not the strongest vacuum you will ever use but it does pickup a lot of random messes in the car. I have used this multiple times from cleaning dust to cleaning up a mess that was spilled in my car.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCassianoSanches on 02/19/2010

nome. It's very weak. It have a very poor builing quality. The plastics seens to be weak. It will work to collect a bit of dust, but if you want to use it to remove dog hair or something simitar to it, it wont work at all. The container for the collected dust is small and the "filter" (if you want to call it as a filter) is a small peace of paper that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byiapetus on 11/08/2009

It has good suction and good build quality. Small, light and handy, doesn't occupy much space in the car and easy to use. Finally it's quite cheap. I'm having difficulty right now closing the device after opening it for cleaning, but I think I'll get better at it with time. The nozzle part is retractable and it seems to be getting loose as being used,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirsoftpwnage1 on 08/20/2009

A very fun little vacuum cleaner to have around! I bought this for my dad on his birthday, and he actually liked it! And used it too! =D *Compact *Useful *Easy to use *OK suction Now the main issue...price. It's way to expensive, I know shipping is bad, but it still could be maybe $2 cheaper? (When I bought mine it was $.20 more....) *Price *OK suction ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsemi11 on 08/10/2009

Is is powerful and will suck almost any dirt in your car. Can be used indefinitely because of the car charger included. The design is nice and will combine with any dark colour car. The cable is a little short for reaching certain places but as I have various 9v ports on my car is not really a con. hard to open and close the filter. I bought it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoshuaMok on 11/21/2008

When I first purchased this item I initially thought it would not be powerful enough to clean my car. However I was proven wrong! This thing SUCKS and I mean it in a good way! It sucks so well I could save visits to the car cleaners. Nothing much could be said here. Would see how is the lifespan of this item as time goes by. I would be happy if this ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections