DX » Community » Reviews » 8cm Nylon Cable Zip Ties (800-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Drakox on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This lil' zip ties work great for cable management they are also plenty so you can trash them away without remorse. I've even used several of them to tie a big bunch of cables, they work great!Cons:they're short, for big cable bundles you might want to buy long... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by cleitonbr on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's good, seems durable, good quality nylon. Will be quite useful to attach several wires here. The price is excellent. Is almost free.Cons:The only problem I found is that the amount of cables was told wrongly. In the ad says they are 800 units, but do not have it. I c... Read more

1 1
  • posted by Rexregnorum on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very easy to use; Nice fit so it won't open itself; Good quality; neutral color; Good bend, do not break;Cons:It's only 2mm wide and 8cm is not that long but thats enough for ordinary cables; some have little pieces of of plastic (maybe 2mm) standing of - but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by edsoncfgarcia on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Ordinary thin nylon cable. Very easy to use. Rapid consolidation. Securely hold. Good quality. A uniform color. Nice to the touch. Good bend, do not break.Cons:Rather thin. Not bad product. The first time a strong unpleasant smell, but it quickly passes.OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections