- the price is very good for 12 of these balls - soft and doesn't catch hair like those plastic rollers - can sleep in them since they are sponge and are relatively okay to lie on - doesn't damage hair - easy to use - twelve is definately enough for an entire head of hair - reuseable - flexible - not ... Read more
- Gives you natural, flowing waves (semi-curls)
- Curls hair without heat, which is healthier
- You can use on wet hair, and then blowdry it; or, you can also use it on semi-damp to dry hair and then sleep with them on. In the morning, you'll have nice curls.
- Easy to store - Has a funny smell. Just ... Read more
I bought these for my wife.
She uses them to keep her hair in place while sleeping and they do a great job.
Similar products are hard and can hurt yourself while in your sleep, plus they don't do the job as nicely as these ones. - Could be cheaper
- Instructions are in japanese (I think, I'm not really ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.