DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 5-Pin to 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhero888 on 09/07/2013

good package ,Very good adaptor easy to use ,I use it with my mk808b SKU 175870 just plug and play internet speed much better than wireless and never disconnect .good build. only thing is cable very thin and short. take very long time to arrive. cheap adaptor . I used it with my galaxy S3 worked for couple minutes one time then I couldn't connect again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRM2009 on 08/28/2013

- Works with Android Rikomagic Mini-PC without any configuration (IIIs) - Comes with a drivers CD for windows OS (did't test) None, it works as expected If you need a "big" USB connector just remove the side sticker and open de device. You will see the 4 wires from usb cable. If you have soldering skills, cut a old cable with a big adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleem12000 on 02/15/2013

Bought this to connect up to my Rikomagic MK802iii Android stick. Turned on the ethernet switch under settings and off to the races! I get about 6-7Mbps directly connected to my GigE network. Oh well, better than the wifi connection on the Rikomagic which is quite lousy I really need the output to be micro USB for the Rikomagic. I had to get a separate ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byarchaical on 12/14/2012

works well on a tablet with android, android applications download faster. tested in a Onda tablet with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) it may not be very resistant to shock, but for the price this is great. was sensational to have found a mini usb adapter that was to buy a USB standard to lan and I would need a cable otg to use on my tablet. -not need to ... Read more

mini usb to lan
    3 0
  • posted byemvbase on 11/20/2012

Totally easy setup, nobrainer. Go to to Android Setup, Advanced, USB set as Host (not device) plug your cat5 cable and that´s all. at this moment no cons, the construction is a little fragile but this is not a thing to use in a war. I use my Coby Kyros 1024 a lot. It´s a versatile and fast tablet that use the same tecnology you find in Samsung ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections