Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydascalu on 04/18/2014

First of all.. it is cheap and very very easy to use and if you really are a novice at this you can easely find videos on the internet of how to use it! You can use it anytime and anywhere. No plug, no batteries, that means no more expense and no noise! It doesn't remove thicker hair, so I need to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenigmatica on 02/23/2014

- This hair remover works great. - It is efficient at removing hairs. - Capable of removing a lot of small hairs on the face and also other parts of the body. - After a while it losses its effectiveness, I'm not sure why. The product may become too saturated with hair? - Requires two hands to operate.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychaaab on 12/26/2013

Very good for facial hair. Can reuse multiple times. Foolproof. It does what it's meant for if it is being used properly. Cleans easily with water. Doesn't strech out fast. Fits good in hands and is easily manageable. Unpleasant for the first few times, but you get used to it fast and you won't need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaila994 on 07/13/2013

I love it, totally love it, i use that for my hair upper side of my lips and it works really well.really happy that i got it. i never saw it in Kazakhstan(country where i live) and when i ordered from dx.com i was so excited. i got it in 3 week as it was said i think so far i didn't saw any cons. but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeiahr on 06/12/2013

CHEAP EASY TO USE GOOD QUALITY It's pretty simple and you can find videos on the internet showing how to use it. If you manage to learn how to use the remover, it would be a very nice product to use (rather than using a razor or hot wax) Like any depilatory system "boot", does some damage but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklawcosta on 05/25/2013

The product is a very good idea, and is very well-designed. It is well built and sturdy. If you manage to learn how to use the remover, it would be a very nice product to use (rather than using a razor or hot wax). This old Chinese method of removing hair is known to cause less damage to skin and pores.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaroMjrn on 04/27/2013

-it gets the little hairs but not the "peach fuzz" I find that if I use it on all the hairs on my face it pulls them all out with ease. but it leaves the peach fuzz alone which makes my face look more natural. -its easy to understand and use just bend it until it makes a horse shoe shape and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblonglock on 04/22/2013

For the price, it's great. I always wanted to try it ever since I saw it in beauty stores (where it was for a much higher price). So when I saw the price here on DX I had to buy it. It works nicely, saves a lot of time. I normally tweeze or thread, but this is a lot more convenient. I don't even need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotemz on 04/10/2013

*well this is cheap.. *compact. it can go inside your personal bag and everywhere! *you don't have to stand close to a mirror when you are using this!! this is the BEST pro ever!!!!!!!!! * it remove more than one hair at one spin.. *well this is hurt a little bit, it's not magic you know.. *shipping ... Read more

this is big and comfortable

0 0 0

• posted byPatysu on 03/13/2013

Produto muito bom e prático. Remove vários pelos de uma só vez e rapidamente, sendo fácil de usar. Remove apenas os pelos mais finos, para quem não está acostumada a depilar com pinça, pode ser um pouco doloroso no início, mas nada fora do normal Bom para quando ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections