DX » Community » Reviews » 45W 300x5050 SMD LED RGB Light Car Decoration Lamp (12V / 5M)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybenvandeneijnde on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good..compared to others same price. after year just 2 leds discoloured or broke..compared to others concidered good enough.Others of other sites simular or have more broken leds after year. Very Bright to look into leds..so better use it for indirect lightnin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkMeister on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is still working fine with no more failed LEDs. I bought another for a young man with autism and it is helping him sleep much better. It is also helping me sleep as I have a serious sleep disorder. Since I installed it and use it properly it has re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystm110 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all, it's very easy to adapt it to your needs. Just cut the length you need and you are done. Self-adhesive tape on the back makes it very simple to attach it to almost anything, like under a TV-bench or behind a speaker or whatever your imagination can come up... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHerdismh on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:does what is promised. Brightness is exelant like you can see on my youtube video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1gey3nIr8M Cons:Have though... already seen two dead leds :-( I should have picked the one with more RGB Functions....see it when i start to e... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJunkMeister on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best buy at DX right now for an RGB light strip. It is bright and efficient. At full power it is sufficient to well light a good sized room and only draws 2.2 amps. The controller has good range and works well. Installation is easy if a few simple... Read more

Daytime Night red Night white Night blue Night green Clean heat sink metal Mounting detail Mounting detail
    4 0
  • posted byFormerMazda on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright light, many functions on controller. Comes ready to use, only needs a power-supply. Cons:Ordered 4pcs, one of them had a bad solder in a junction. But it was easy to fix. OtherThoughts:If the strip is spliced/extended from factory, be gentle with t... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarissv on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, bright, set with remote controller. The best color mixing because all three colors in one chip. Wide light beam angle. Nice automatic color changing programs. Very small controller. Cons:Received without connector "needles" between LED strip and... Read more

4 2
  • posted byelomy2010 on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheapest RGB led strip I could find. Build quality is good. Flexible silicone tubing covers the strip and has (propably) water proof caps in both ends. Easy to cut to Cons:No info on Powersuply power (you can calculate this) but would be nice if the power consum... Read more

4 1
  • posted bysikulam on 08/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This RGB LED strips is very useful. Easy to install with very good 3M tape. I use 1M of led strips in outdoor(on the place where it rains) and woorks fine. Its cheap and appropriate for all indoor and outdoor decorations. Cons:Controler have low distance. I recommend bu... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections