DX » Community » Reviews » 45W 300x5050 SMD LED RGB Light Car Decoration Lamp (12V / 5M)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybenvandeneijnde on 06/14/2014

Good..compared to others same price. after year just 2 leds discoloured or broke..compared to others concidered good enough.Others of other sites simular or have more broken leds after year. Very Bright to look into leds..so better use it for indirect lightning..they will colour part of your room good and cozy. A gluestrip is on the bottom...but I just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypartypierce on 11/05/2013

waterproof, self adhesive backing, can be cut/joined and soldered directly to, can be powered by 12V directly actual solder pads very delicate to solder to, Multi function controller also very delicate a minor short will burn some functions out. brought these to use as cockpit lighting in my boat, works very well. the 3M adhesive would not hold to the ... Read more

all colours powered blue leds on green leds on red leds on
    0 0
  • posted bybbiandov on 10/29/2013

Excellent quality; very bright; love the remote control. The individual LEDs are well soldered and the strip is sturdy. Makes a very nice gift. Comes in a spool. Love the little remote control with watch battery. The range of the remote is impressive. As long as you point it well towards the IrDa receiver it works outdoors; roughly a thousand yards ... Read more

Received today Received today Received today
    0 0
  • posted bynormalcochon on 07/13/2013

-best RGB strip i bough on DX -he have a resin to protect of water (no like a other one whith have a plastic "wrap" -RBG controllable, so you could chouse your color -high density of LED / meter -low price! -easy to do soldering and to cut -m3, so you could fix it with out glu! -low color rendering index, like all RGB LED, don't use it as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkMeister on 02/27/2013

The product is still working fine with no more failed LEDs. I bought another for a young man with autism and it is helping him sleep much better. It is also helping me sleep as I have a serious sleep disorder. Since I installed it and use it properly it has really helped a lot. The secret is to eliminate all blue light a couple of hours before going ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystm110 on 01/30/2013

First of all, it's very easy to adapt it to your needs. Just cut the length you need and you are done. Self-adhesive tape on the back makes it very simple to attach it to almost anything, like under a TV-bench or behind a speaker or whatever your imagination can come up with. And one more important thing is that every LED includes all three colors, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHerdismh on 12/14/2012

does what is promised. Brightness is exelant like you can see on my youtube video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1gey3nIr8M Have though... already seen two dead leds :-( I should have picked the one with more RGB Functions....see it when i start to experiment. I had to make alot of experiments to make it work like i would like.....received 2 pcs ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJunkMeister on 11/27/2012

This is the best buy at DX right now for an RGB light strip. It is bright and efficient. At full power it is sufficient to well light a good sized room and only draws 2.2 amps. The controller has good range and works well. Installation is easy if a few simple rules are followed. Notes on that below. Two blue leds died on the strip shortly after turning ... Read more

Daytime Night red Night white Night blue Night green Clean heat sink metal Mounting detail Mounting detail
    4 0
  • posted byFormerMazda on 11/26/2012

Very bright light, many functions on controller. Comes ready to use, only needs a power-supply. Ordered 4pcs, one of them had a bad solder in a junction. But it was easy to fix. If the strip is spliced/extended from factory, be gentle with the soldered junction, it can be fragile. Easy to use, but should be mounted on a metal surface for heat transfer.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarissv on 11/11/2012

Cheap, bright, set with remote controller. The best color mixing because all three colors in one chip. Wide light beam angle. Nice automatic color changing programs. Very small controller. Received without connector "needles" between LED strip and RGB controller, so I need to find some in my stock. Not specified current rating to choose proper ... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections