DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 18cm Straps for Wii Remote (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfuso3 on 05/23/2011

The price is pretty cheap. Four hand straps in four different colors good for color coding your wiimotes. The lock is not really locking as it does on the original Nintendo hand straps. The plastic "lock" just holds it due to friction against the lace. Which is really OK it still holds your wiimote secured to your wrist. My original Nintendo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregoriorar on 02/24/2010

Very cheap product and comes with 4 repleacement straps. You have 4 different colours, very usefull if u want to now what wiimote is using colors. e.g my wiimote nº1 have a blue strap, nº2 have a white strap, etc. Also, is better buy 4 of this than 4 separately oem straps. - The build quality can be better - The loop that attaches to the wiimote can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaltopia on 02/22/2010

Very cheap way to pick up replacement straps. Having different colours is extremely handy in a household with multiple controllers as you can colour code them so you know which is Controller 1, 2, 3 and 4! Material is reasonably sturdy and it looks similar to what is on the original controllers. Non really, except some other colour choices would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysincedino on 10/14/2009

nice and diferenced colors of the original strap that comes with the wii.great to make a diference between your wiimotes.this is mine this is not. this straps dont have the "lock" that keep it tight on your pulse but it can hold nicely, not as good as the original but for its price. the cord that link the strap to the wiimote seems a litle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 05/18/2009

Far better than original Wii ones as they don't have that annoying locking clip. Cool colors allow easy id of your remote. Awesome ENGRISH directions had me chuckling for some time. STUPID cheap for replacements Not any- unless you like that stupid locking clip on the originals- these have just a slider that allows easy removal. Someone cut off the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg35ings on 01/20/2009

- does what its supposed to do - comes in cool colors - fits on to the controllers fine - could use for other purposed if wanted - cheaper than buying oem ones - agreed with "the thin loop that attaches to the controller is a piece of fishing line sheathed in a cloth tube" but can't really complain too much. it serves it's purpose. like many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 09/06/2008

Great cheap straps for Wii controllers or any other stuff you need to attach to your wrists. the thin loop that attaches to the controller is a piece of fishing line sheathed in a cloth tube, the cloth tube is very weak and broke allmost every time i tried to insert a strap into a hole in metal, but the fishing line held at least. Doesn't include a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections