DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Outdoor Sports Arm Band for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Does what it's supposed to do:)
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreengiant on 07/29/2014

Pros: Every time I used to go sporting, I didn't had pockets big enough to fit my Galaxy S3 comfortably or it would just fall out, when cycling or smth. With this arm band, there's no such problems. And it even keeps your phone dry through a small rain shower. When the phone is on the hand it's also ... Read more

Impression:Does what it's supposed to do:);

0 0 0

• posted bycapria on 06/12/2014

Good product at good price. The smartphone is secure in the arm band. Is very confortable for use running or walking and if you need, you can touch the screen (hardly) with the emartphone in the arm band. The arm band is very long. If you have a small arm, it can be insecure. For a woman it could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParaszu on 04/02/2014

- easy to use - durability - excelent size for Samsung Galaxy S3 - the phone does not move in a bag - the method of inserting the phone. When run with the phone I'm afraid that fall out of the cover. Cover is a well-fitting, so maybe it's just my concern, but cause discomfort. - A well-made case. Slit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaukeplugge on 11/20/2013

- perfect fit for the Samsung galaxy S3 - extra pocket for a key / money - touchscreen even works through the plastic - no cons - maybe pckot for the ear plugs would be could to have - maybe the vecro could be a little longer - maybe it could be buddle with running earplugs - also other colours would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalebsweetbike on 11/05/2013

This is a great phone holder for running or doing other activities when you want access to your phone instantly but you want your hands free to use not holding it. It seems to be very sturdy construction and looks great! It is comfortable and fits my phone, the NEXUS 4 by google perfectly. The phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusrezende on 07/02/2013

I bought it to use with my LG Optimus Black, and it fits perfectly! The stretching band does not bother my arm and stays in place for a long time. I sweat a little much, and the heat passes through the neoprene of the band, making some moist in the PVC part. I haven't used a lot, but it still doing its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

It is and excellent peace of art! I warranty you your Samsung jiji and it would be protected just try to repel sweating. I always wear it at gym... and it works perfectly You are going to sweat in your sport activity... but dont worry, this armband are going to protect your device from it. It seems like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegohrc on 06/04/2013

Um produto que para sua finalidade é tem um custo x benefício muito bom quando comparado com produtos similares no mercado nacional vale a pena. Um produto igual a este na minha cidade chegar a custa incríveis R$80.00 reais. Existem produtos com melhores qualidades e mais anatômicos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschwschw on 03/27/2013

Possibility to exercise without the smartphone wobbling on your pocket. Fits well in many arm sizes. Not so easy to access lateral buttons on the cellphone, but it's ok. I'd buy it over and over again. Getting one for my girl and some more as gifts to my relatives and stuff. This is going to be awesome ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDigitumDei on 12/10/2012

The arm band fits well and has never come loose, The phone is a tight fit, so no chance of sliding out. The screen is usable through the PVC. The volume and lock key are a little hard to use, but other than that, nothing. I run with this all the time and it has been perfect. The Velcro strap never loosens,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections