DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (5-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikenguyen85 on 06/06/2014

Protects your screen; even after the screen protect looks damage, when taking off, the original screen is untouched. Good for temporary use; maybe my standard is a little high. Very Very good for it's price though. Easily scratch from daily use with finger or other objects. Like if you left it in your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrancendence on 04/07/2014

+ Nice transparent Film that doesn't deform colours + Thick enough to be resistant, thin enough to be responsive on touch + 5 in a pack!! + Super Cheap! - As with all protectors they are tricky to get on the phone and you need a good method Have been using it for a long time now and it's funny to see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmuul on 02/22/2014

it has the right shape that fits perfectly the screen of a samsung galaxy s3 cell phone, its really easy to install and use. have been using it for 3 months and it protects perfectly the screen I dont see any cons! The product really matters in what i was looking for. Someone should invent a machine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigeritis on 02/15/2014

* Price is greater than the greatest, I can't find ONE screen protector in local seller shops cheaper than 5$ but here I get five for 2.75! * Packaging is good Screen protector could be a bit bigger as it doesn't protect everything or is made with 1mm precisity. Putting it on without bubbles is quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybonettie on 01/20/2014

het beschermd je samsung tegen eigenlijk dagelijks gebruik. Gewoon waarvoor je hem koopt, maar dan stukken goedkoper. Je krijgt net iets meer dan waarvoor je hem koopt. Goedkoop is nu geen duurkoop! het is wat lastig om het laagje goed op je telefoon te krijgen, ik heb het nu een keer of 4 gedaan maar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

-it is of a good quality material, perfectly cutted into the phone dimension. -it is really hard to scratch, you can trust on it with your key. -comes with a fiber cloth for a good application. - really easy to put it on. No cons at all. Really easy to put l, just make sure you have no hair , dust and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyekanspele on 01/12/2014

This is the same brand, packaging, and materials my local electronic store sells to me for $30 (but they will install it for you). So buying it from here saves lots of money. You need to put this on yourself, which can be tricky. You can not reuse or retry to apply these. If you screw up putting it on,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDragoonAethis on 11/01/2013

Very cheap, 5 protectors in the package. Decreases the glare effect a bit (but it's still there). Single protector lasts for about 1.5-2 months, then it starts to detach from the screen. Also, they're not too durable, getting damage (scratches) rather quickly. Doesn't cover the whole screen, there are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymodriouch on 09/14/2013

Very cheap for screen protectors Good material Screen looks as bright as always after applying this protector on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Easy to use Easy to remove with no residue After some time the screen protectors seem to scratch too fast and it gets too ugly to let the screen protector on your phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcarucci on 06/19/2013

(spa) Buen precio por estos protectores de pantalla. (eng) It's a great screen protector - Pretty good value for money. (spa) Deberian ser un poquito mas grande para que resulte mas fácil colocarlos. (eng) Should make the protector bigger, it was frustrating to centralize the screen protector on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections