DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (5-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikenguyen85 on 06/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protects your screen; even after the screen protect looks damage, when taking off, the original screen is untouched. Good for temporary use; maybe my standard is a little high. Very Very good for it's price though. Cons:Easily scratch from daily use with finger or other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it is of a good quality material, perfectly cutted into the phone dimension. -it is really hard to scratch, you can trust on it with your key. -comes with a fiber cloth for a good application. - really easy to put it on. Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:Really easy t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyekanspele on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the same brand, packaging, and materials my local electronic store sells to me for $30 (but they will install it for you). So buying it from here saves lots of money. Cons:You need to put this on yourself, which can be tricky. You can not reuse or retry to apply... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcarucci on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:(spa) Buen precio por estos protectores de pantalla. (eng) It's a great screen protector - Pretty good value for money. Cons:(spa) Deberian ser un poquito mas grande para que resulte mas fácil colocarlos. (eng) Should make the protector bigger, it was frustrating to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielle23 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it protects my screen, it's pretty cheap for 5 screen protectors, and for the first time i put it on I didn't get any air bubbles stuck under it. Cons:it gets scratched A LOT. I mean, it's better that my screen protector gets scratched rather than my actual sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoobytoob on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to apply. It's quite cheap. It took 3 weeks to arrive to Canada. It's a mat look compared to the s3 screen so less flare. Cons:Scratch easily with nails/fingers alone even after just a week. It was not in contact with rough surfaces just use my fingers. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShahOne on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good for the price! Good quality! its not sticky, it shows easily how it is done and i am impressed by the product because of the price range! where i live you hardly get one for 4 bucks. just the best thing you could buy for your precious phone! Cons:The protector... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKloryc on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and does what it says it does. You can find anything in stores at this price, you save a good bunch of money just buying it here and don't have to worry about screwing one up cause they come cheap and just use another one. Quality is actually pretty goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebosdj on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice to get 5 pieces for a very low price. Easy usage. No problems in the sun. Clear instructions on the back of the package. Individually wrapped. Some of the screen protectors needs water or a soap spray . U can use it without any of them. Cons:No installati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanev13 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good plastic. Fits perfectly to the phone. Better to buy from the Internet than from the store operator in which only 1 is 10 euros. Many izdarzhlivina scratch. You will not be disappointed with your purchase. The only bad thing is you have to wait one month for de... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections