DX » Community » Reviews » Removable Dividers 40-Compartment Plastic Storage for Small Gadgets
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Muito boa qualidade Very useful box
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalbpinto on 08/21/2014

Pros: Bom acabamento. Cons: Tempo de entrega, quase um mês. A encomenda comportava vários itens e a sua entrega foi efectuada em diferentes etapas sendo que as primeiras expedições chegaram no fim. Read more

Impression:Muito boa qualidade;

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 08/19/2014

I've been looking for a box like this with configurable sections for holding misc screws and such, this fit the bill perfectly! Could be a few dollars cheaper for what it is. Will buy more of these if the price comes down a little, to me this is a less than $10 product, but that doesn't detract from it's usefulness. These are't too easy to find, especially ... Read more

Impression:Very useful box;

0 0
  • posted byZcippy on 03/26/2014

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the great build quality! I would totally recommend this to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgerard on 03/06/2014

I use that kind of boxes for my electronic components. It is the second time I buy these boxes Useful for capacitors, leds and other little parts. At this time, I have 8 boxes of this type. Three for the capacitors and the others for the transistors and others little pieces. Nothing Maybe, it will be of interest if you could build boxes on A4 format ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriton on 07/21/2013

** Very nice quality, good solid plastic, hinges are solid ** Removable Dividers are very useful for different size items ** Does not spill parts between dividers when you move it around, thanks to a cover that is well adjusted ** Many compartments! ** Too pricey for DX ** Too expensive!! ** too much monies ** Please reduce price! ** but it's worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverShadowPT on 07/02/2013

Build quality is excelent, with thick transparent plastic. Has a secure close mechanism, so it doesnt open by mistake if you drop it. Its compact and the compartments are ajustable. For some people the compartments may be too small, but for what i use it (screws and similiar sized items for electronics) its perfect. The price ends up being the worst ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZombieOctopus on 05/20/2013

I've been looking for a box like this with configurable sections for holding misc screws and such, this fit the bill perfectly! Slides to separate items are smooth and work well. Could be a few dollars cheaper for what it is. Arrived cracked across the top in two places. Will buy more of these if the price comes down a little, to me this is a less than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBorjaRS on 05/15/2013

Lot's of compartments with removable separators, so it has not not be divided in 40 compartments. You can extract some of the separators so you get bigger compartments. I'm using it to store DIY materials such as screws, nuts, nails, washers ... Separators are not made of the same plastic as the box, and they seem fragile, but not too much. There's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloacampos on 04/02/2013

Very good box. Does the job of keeping everything apart. - Hard plastic ; - Removable separators; -separators fit properly. No Cons found. The box is hard enough. The closing lid could be a little bit better build, but that doesn't affect product usage. I also ordered an bigger one with less compartments . This one is alright but I should have spent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristhiantito on 03/04/2013

The product is excellent. Excellent quality. Very tough and hard plastic. The dividers fit perfectly and rest against the lid, avoiding things that are inside mingle. Perfect, I recommend. Price is great. The latches are also resistant product and are perfectly fitted. The partitions that are not being used can be stored in another compartment by preventing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections