DX » Community » Reviews » Removable Dividers 40-Compartment Plastic Storage for Small Gadgets
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjgerard on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use that kind of boxes for my electronic components. It is the second time I buy these boxes Useful for capacitors, leds and other little parts. At this time, I have 8 boxes of this type. Three for the capacitors and the others for the transistors and others little pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriton on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:** Very nice quality, good solid plastic, hinges are solid ** Removable Dividers are very useful for different size items ** Does not spill parts between dividers when you move it around, thanks to a cover that is well adjusted ** Many compartments! Cons:** To... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverShadowPT on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is excelent, with thick transparent plastic. Has a secure close mechanism, so it doesnt open by mistake if you drop it. Its compact and the compartments are ajustable. Cons:For some people the compartments may be too small, but for what i use it (s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZombieOctopus on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've been looking for a box like this with configurable sections for holding misc screws and such, this fit the bill perfectly! Slides to separate items are smooth and work well. Cons:Could be a few dollars cheaper for what it is. Arrived cracked across the top... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBorjaRS on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lot's of compartments with removable separators, so it has not not be divided in 40 compartments. You can extract some of the separators so you get bigger compartments. I'm using it to store DIY materials such as screws, nuts, nails, washers ... Cons:Separator... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloacampos on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good box. Does the job of keeping everything apart. - Hard plastic ; - Removable separators; -separators fit properly. Cons:No Cons found. The box is hard enough. The closing lid could be a little bit better build, but that doesn't affect product usage. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristhiantito on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is excellent. Excellent quality. Very tough and hard plastic. The dividers fit perfectly and rest against the lid, avoiding things that are inside mingle. Perfect, I recommend. Price is great. The latches are also resistant product and are perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycricardol on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The removable dividers (a must have) - A secure close mecanism...won't open if you don't want to - good quality (seems solid and really hard plastic) -It is ideal for electronics (little components wont mess around) and the removable dividers are great in order to put a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldoKass on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality. Really good and thick plastic. Quite transparent. Locks perfectly. Dividers are extremely well distributed, allowing up to 40 small compartments, ideally suited for storing small items in adequate quantity, minimizing wasted space. Whi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections