DX » Community » Reviews » FE-12 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens for Cellphone and Digital Camera - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTJChagas on 06/20/2013

Easy to install Probably fits on any cellphone/tablet or device with a small camera lens. Have a great angle of view Can be carried on the pocket The lens flare become too strong if pointed against a light or closer to it. The borders are showed black and distorted, but that is expected in a fisheye lens, specially for this price imo, its a very nice ... Read more

Very useful! Very goog to record inside buildings also.
    0 0
  • posted bybudidatsun on 06/07/2013

1. Good price 2. Good finishing and looks professional 3. Work good for my Blackberry Gemini 1. Not really 180 degree of view. It angle is about 160 degree. But it is ok for me. 2. Not really work for my IP Camera (D-Link), it give out-of-focus images even though i still can recognize the object. 3. Glue on rings are not very good, I need to add power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanna63 on 09/22/2012

- Works really well. - Not hard to use. - Small and portable. - Easy to carry around. - Magnets stick to each other well/Strong magnets. - Works on most cameras. - Looks Cool. - Exactly what I expected. - The magnets don't stick on my iPhone to well. - Blocks the flash when you put certain magnets on the iPhone. - Doesn't use the full screen for taking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqba1012 on 09/21/2012

Really useful lens when you want to take pictures of things very close to you. It makes photos looking amazing. Lens is very wide angle. My friends were very suprised. Very easy mount to cellphone. Excellent quality. Small and handy. High clarity. Made of crystal professional glass. Two stick-on rings in set. Fit very well to Motorola Defy. Blocks flash ... Read more

Let's look how it works
    4 0
  • posted byDaviF on 09/05/2012

The use of this lens widens the angle of the shoot, allowing the camera to receive more light and making an image that contains a larger area. Comes with a couple of magnet rings that you can paste on your camera in case it doesnt have anything magnetic so you can attach the lens, also comes with a couple of covers to protech the lenses from dust/scratches.... Read more

With the lens Without the lens
    0 0
  • posted bywa3rri0r on 08/25/2012

If you were looking for a fish eye for your cellphone or digital camera this is the perfect product. Very easy to put. Excellent quality aluminum and termination. High clarity: made of high-class glass. Work on most type of mobile phone that are no bigger than 13mm diameter. When you stick the magnetic stick-on ring, it maybe block your flash light.... Read more

Testing FE-12 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens
    3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections