Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYavorsv on 02/10/2010

It is comfortable. Looks great and the cable is long enough. The L and R buttons are fine and the trigger too.The fibration is fine. The A,B,X,Y buttons are little loose and have to be pushed a little harder then usual. The control sticks at least in my two controlers are place a little off to the left and that is causing troubles when trying to go ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayls5 on 03/28/2009

The controller works and is much cheaper than found in stores. The cord length is sufficient to play with a group of friends and have adequate space. It works generally well. It's a bit noisy when it vibrates. The little handle pieces came loose on a few of the 3 I ordered. A simple dab of super glue fixed it. The turbo button next to the start caused ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVostradamus on 09/24/2008

The price is cheap, it looks nice and the cable lenght is ok. I was afraid of the buttons being of poor quality, but to my surprise I found out they're really ok. It came with the left rubber grip detached, but it's not actually really a problem: I didn't even have to use glue to fix it 'cause the adhesive that should have been holding it was still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrendler on 08/18/2008

Works just fine on my Wii for playing GC and SNES games. Buttons are decent and usable. Cable very long, can play from bed with no problems. Very cheap feel to the controller. But it doesn't seem like it'll stop working any time soon. The rubber pad also came off from one of the side, but easy to put back on with a few drops of super glue. Decent controller,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections