Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYavorsv on 02/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is comfortable. Looks great and the cable is long enough. The L and R buttons are fine and the trigger too.The fibration is fine. Cons:The A,B,X,Y buttons are little loose and have to be pushed a little harder then usual. The control sticks at least in my two controler... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayls5 on 03/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The controller works and is much cheaper than found in stores. The cord length is sufficient to play with a group of friends and have adequate space. It works generally well. Cons:It's a bit noisy when it vibrates. The little handle pieces came loose on a few of the 3 I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVostradamus on 09/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is cheap, it looks nice and the cable lenght is ok. I was afraid of the buttons being of poor quality, but to my surprise I found out they're really ok. Cons:It came with the left rubber grip detached, but it's not actually really a problem: I didn't even have t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrendler on 08/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works just fine on my Wii for playing GC and SNES games. Buttons are decent and usable. Cable very long, can play from bed with no problems. Cons:Very cheap feel to the controller. But it doesn't seem like it'll stop working any time soon. The rubber pad also... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections