DX » Community » Reviews » Utility LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q5-WC (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 02/12/2010

Its cheap. Its bright. Badly made. Badly designed. My emitter had P4 written on the back. Directly driven from the batteries. Not waterproof. The lens will pop out if you over tighten the head (its pushed in from the front). No O-ring on the lens, so not water proof. If my LED has P4 written on the back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspecterx on 09/07/2009

Extremely bright flashlight. Much brither than the 150 lumen LED flashlight I own. Also the center is very bright but also the surrounding beam. It spreads light better than other LED flashlights I own. none. If you are looking for an intensely bright small flashlight for under $20, grab this one. All ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrazyKC on 11/07/2008

This is a flashlight that can measure up to flashlights that are costing five times as much.....superbright and shoots far....allmost as good as a led Maglite DDD. But this is a fraction of the size...! And don't forget the fact that it is also a fraction of the money that you have to pay for other high-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrancatan on 09/22/2008

GREAT LIGHT FOR $ 12.28 ITS VERRY BIRGTH, AND THE BEAM IS TIGHT SO IT REACH FAR (FOR A SMALL FLASHLIGHT), WITH GOOD FLOD, 3-AAA EASY TO BUY ANY WHERE, THE QUALITY IS O.K. GOOD FINISH, BLACK KIND OF POLISHED, GIVE TI A GOOD LOOK. IT OUT TROWS THE OTHER CHEAP 3-AAA SKU 13974 AND SKU 14227, WICH IS MORE ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections