DX » Community » Reviews » Utility Cree Q5-WC LED Flashlight (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 02/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap. Its bright. Cons:Badly made. Badly designed. My emitter had P4 written on the back. Directly driven from the batteries. Not waterproof. OtherThoughts:The lens will pop out if you over tighten the head (its pushed in from the front). No O-ring on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspecterx on 09/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely bright flashlight. Much brither than the 150 lumen LED flashlight I own. Also the center is very bright but also the surrounding beam. It spreads light better than other LED flashlights I own. Cons:none. OtherThoughts:If you are looking for an intensely bright s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazyKC on 11/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a flashlight that can measure up to flashlights that are costing five times as much.....superbright and shoots far....allmost as good as a led Maglite DDD. But this is a fraction of the size...! And don't forget the fact that it is also a fraction of the money tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrancatan on 09/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:GREAT LIGHT FOR $ 12.28 ITS VERRY BIRGTH, AND THE BEAM IS TIGHT SO IT REACH FAR (FOR A SMALL FLASHLIGHT), WITH GOOD FLOD, 3-AAA EASY TO BUY ANY WHERE, THE QUALITY IS O.K. GOOD FINISH, BLACK KIND OF POLISHED, GIVE TI A GOOD LOOK. IT OUT TROWS THE OTHER CHEAP 3-AAA SKU 1397... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections