DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-606A Cree Q2-WC LED Flashlight with Extension Tube (2*AA/1*CR2)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKiel5 on 09/27/2013

- Is uses just 2AA batteries, that's much better then li-ion cause ni-mh can withstand cycleload much better. AA is more universal moreover. - Build quality is excellent. - It's a 1 CLICK ON - 1 CLICK OFF type, ONE function. That's very good for everyday usage, I like that A LOT! - It can be used without reflector endcap for PROPER FLOOD LIGHT! Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaoy4ng on 07/26/2013

Got this torch and immediately stripped it apart. The usage of AA battery is definitely a plus point. However, it will not be much of a light thrower compared to those that run on 18650 batteries. The exterior finishing of the light is pretty good. The clicking switch feels solid. There are thick O-rings at all connections where it could be dismantled.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynimeni on 10/25/2010

- Mechanical build quality is on good level - There seems to be used grase for those O-rings, which give them more time. - Electrical quality of solderings etc. are OK - That's very bright light - Power-Button on rear of the lamp has water-protective cover. - The power-button switch causes some flickering, which makes the lamp just now unusable. Waiting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxub100 on 08/03/2010

being a retired engineer,I always notice the product's finish, this is completely A1, pulled it apart and had a good look at the threads,these give a good indication of how it was made,all the threads were clean,and not torn, like other bad products I have had the misfortune to appraise can find only one part of this flashlight that was not up to scratch,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhanratt on 05/13/2010

Awesome Light. Very Bright. High Quality Unit. I have owned many high quality tactical flashlights over the years. This light is not quite as bright as my current $150 tactical flashlight which takes three CR 123 lithium batteries but for around $20 and running on cheap Double AA batteries, WOW THIS IS A BARGAIN. If it had a dead man switch I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAushiker on 05/06/2010

In terms of build quality, it appears to be very good. The threads are all smooth and the connection points are sealed by o-rings. Overall, the torch has a nice solid feel to it. In addition it comes with an lanyard attached at the cap end. The lanyard is long enough to loop around the torch and my handlebars adding a level of security should the mount ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyperloop on 07/07/2009

Let's sum it up:- 1) looks good 2) built well 3) BRIGHT!!! The finish on mine is a matte silverish, looks VERY nice, finishing and anodizing is good and even, no flaws that i can detect with the naked eye. Reflector is not as large as a P60, i.e. its smaller than my G2 BUT it's deep enough and can throw more than well enough for my needs. (i would say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumell on 07/08/2008

The build quality is truly excellent. It has tight, smooth threads that are sealed by o-rings and overall there is a nice, solid feel to it. When it comes to brightness, it clearly outperforms the Romisen RC-G2, as expected, and is approximately equal to the triple-AAA "People's Cree". The light has a tight bright spot with a generous spill ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections