DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (19-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaurbano on 10/26/2013

The case is pretty good for the price. The screwdriver is very solid, made out of metal. Many different screwdriver heads that will fit almost anything. It has interesting details, it feels like the product is well thought. The case has a spring to keep it open, it's not shaky and the heads are well kept inside (see cons for more on this) There is no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasdutra on 10/15/2013

Cabo para as pontas é de metal de ótimo acabamento, a caixa com acabamento de boa qualidade e com mola para manter aberta. As pontas também tem bom acabamento e aparentemente boa resistência ao torque. Os suportes das pontas é articulado facilitando o manuseio. Veio com chave triângulo, que aqui na minha região &#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystoev89 on 03/25/2013

The smallest and rarest pieces of tools are here! They feel nice and solid - I had some trouble with some tight screws and screws ended up damaged a little but the tool remained OK. Cool spring-operated door - one click and it's opened. Magnetic holder goes up/down - it goes about 5mm like that and it ruins the impression of a good tool. Adapters (tool ... Read more

How it got to me inside the package Unpacked... and opened.
    0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 11/22/2012

Comes in a nice case where the little racks containing all the different bits tips up on a hinge for easy access. The case is spring loaded, so just the push of a button opens the top of the case. Decent quality for the price, lots of useful bits. nicely designed screwdriver. Could be a few dollars cheaper. I bought this to take apart folding knives ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections