Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydepablo on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to install. With the computer off, plug the fan. Made of metal Knobs system, intuitiveCons:The knobs are not very good attached to the plate. You can not Swicht Off (0 v) the fan.OtherThoughts:If you need one of this, its a good buy for this price. It help... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanivec on 07/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A good controller for the fans. It has three separate channels with adjustable. Performed on a large heat sink, so transistors with cooling of problems should not be. The handles are also made of metal. In general, the impression of a quality product. Cons:Transistors co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydam1r on 02/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I would recommend you this if you want some simple fan speed controler. Design is simple and clean, easy to handle and its solid. This is an 3channel variable DC power supply. So you change the fan speed only with voltage change. Do not expect something hi-tech... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyz101 on 09/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Controls 3 fans, nice design. Very Functional. Enables you to make your system quiet when in need. Small body. Simple enough installation. Price is low. A branded equal costs more than twice as much. Cons:Flimsy wiring make it seem not too durable. Very simple design. Pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPruimenvlaai on 08/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Adjusts the voltage from approx. 5 to 11.5 volts (measured it with my $5 multimeter) with a turn of the potentiometer - more then enough range to adjust computer fans. There's no noise from whining coils/capacitors, and the cables are long enough to reach throu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlksa on 08/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's cheap and it has a very simple design, so even if it fails you probably could fix it using a soldering iron. Assembly quality is good, however power transistors are mounted to heatsink without a thermal gel. It is very compact and thus suitable for other DIY... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukyjay on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to install. Just plug the fan connectors to this device. Easy to use, just turn the knobs. Very durable metal build (inside and out, all metal!) Cons:The knobs are big, I would prefer them to be a little smaller. One of my knobs got stuck and kind of grind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGnusmas on 07/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is the great thing! I absolutely didn't regret that I've bought it. :D The assembly quality is awesome. It looks stylish. The ergonomics is great. It can regulate fan speeds from zero to maximum for all 3 fans differently. It uses microchips for regulation... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections