DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Pulse Massager Therapy Set - White + Black (3 x AA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaheadd on 04/25/2014

it offers a wide range of activities and different electric pulses to work with, not only for working out, but also to kill the pain, in case of several disorders such as stiffed neck, simple contractures, ciatic nerve alterations, carpal tunnel syndrome, and many more. If you have knoledge about accupuncture points, you can also do a lot more of activities ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcelio on 04/22/2014

Polished product and very easy to use. It has a programming and application types and quite complete therapy. Really in pain, relaxing and very effective therapy helps. Have two cables to 2:04 sensors, in addition to applying the slipper feet. There is also a 5v power input, which can dispense with the need to buy batteries for use of the instrument.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/12/2014

For a fraction of the price of a TENS unit from a medical supplier, this device works perfectly and has helped my painful back a great deal. This is easy to use, comes with great accessories and runs from batteries, so is portable and can be taken anywhere. I have used it in the cinema. The different programs for different areas of the body work well,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySydneySimon on 12/20/2013

Great price, reasonable quality, easy to use, good variety of accessories included. Can run of battery or external power source. Batteries don't last long, (but then you can always run on external power). I don't know where to source additional electrode pads. The gel pads are reusable many times, but they eventually wear out. I would like to compare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarisacn on 08/06/2013

Very nice because it is simply functional. Works on muscular pain and is similar to what some physioterapists use. Button and device seems fragile just as maybe expected... LOL. It could have room for four patches at once instead of only two. Worthwhile, certainly. I am recommending to the elderly in my family LOL. Seriously, they said it feels just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySydneySimon on 08/04/2013

Comes complete with batteries & USB power supply. Good quality build and electrode pads (re-usable). Powerful output. Comes with English instructions. Controls are also in English. None. It would be helpful if it came with a more detailed guide to electrode placement. Also, adjust the power level _slowly_ since there may be a second or two delay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynvladimir on 06/12/2013

A great product at a great price. The build quality and equipment is higher than that of counterparts. Not significant for me: AC power plug is flat (so will have to get an adaptor or one free USB in your laptop/PC/charger) and absence of electrode placement schemes in user's guide (many articles in health magazines and great search engines help to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygligor on 06/07/2013

A great device for good price. The product arrived well packaged, with all the accessories you need to have. Fine thing there are English manual and buttons is english words. The device works very well, several predefined programs, good manual controls. I am very relaxed after this massage Power adapter is American standard. I do not know if you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselpats on 05/04/2013

Very well priced. Fairly solid unit for the cost. Many useful functions that I'm just discovering. It has quite a few extras such as the sandals which are fabulous for aching feet. The pads are sturdy and should last for quite a while if looked after. Great that it comes with batteries so you can start straight away. Multiple functions are great. AC ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byChristof666 on 03/19/2013

Build quality is pretty good and comes in a sturdy packag. All buttons and the manual are in english, so thats good. It even comes with a map of massage points in your body and what kind of pain they relieve, and it's both in chinese and english. I wish it had rechargeable batteries, but I'm happy that it comes with a power cable for when you're out ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections