DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Pulse Massager Therapy Set - White + Black (3 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaheadd on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:it offers a wide range of activities and different electric pulses to work with, not only for working out, but also to kill the pain, in case of several disorders such as stiffed neck, simple contractures, ciatic nerve alterations, carpal tunnel syndrome, and m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcelio on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Polished product and very easy to use. It has a programming and application types and quite complete therapy. Really in pain, relaxing and very effective therapy helps. Have two cables to 2:04 sensors, in addition to applying the slipper feet. There is also a 5v power in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:For a fraction of the price of a TENS unit from a medical supplier, this device works perfectly and has helped my painful back a great deal. This is easy to use, comes with great accessories and runs from batteries, so is portable and can be taken anywhere. I have used i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarisacn on 08/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice because it is simply functional. Works on muscular pain and is similar to what some physioterapists use.Cons:Button and device seems fragile just as maybe expected... LOL. It could have room for four patches at once instead of only two.OtherThoughts:Worthwhile, c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynvladimir on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A great product at a great price. The build quality and equipment is higher than that of counterparts.Cons:Not significant for me: AC power plug is flat (so will have to get an adaptor or one free USB in your laptop/PC/charger) and absence of electrode placemen... Read more

0 1
  • posted byselpats on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very well priced. Fairly solid unit for the cost. Many useful functions that I'm just discovering. It has quite a few extras such as the sandals which are fabulous for aching feet. The pads are sturdy and should last for quite a while if looked after. Great that... Read more

2 0
  • posted byChristof666 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Build quality is pretty good and comes in a sturdy packag. All buttons and the manual are in english, so thats good. It even comes with a map of massage points in your body and what kind of pain they relieve, and it's both in chinese and english.Cons:I wish it had rechar... Read more

2 0
  • posted byComatoes on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This product does what it is supposed to, quite well. Good electronic pulse. Several pre-defined massage programs for different parts of the body, as well as manual control of different functions.Cons:The buttons have chinese symbols instead of english words. The pointer... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections