There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Useful & cheap. Does what it says.

posted by selpats on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very well priced. Fairly solid unit for the cost. Many useful functions that I'm just discovering. It has quite a few extras such as the sandals which are fabulous for aching feet. The pads are sturdy and should last for quite a while if looked after. Great that it comes with batteries so you can start straight away. Multiple functions are great.

Cons:

AC power plug is foreign so will have to get an adaptor. Experimenting with it to find the right level of comfort was very interesting as the instructions are really not so clear. Not difficult to work out though.

OtherThoughts:

It would be great to have a chart that shows the optimum placement of the pads for particular needs. I am not sure if I would be able to get the right replacement pads when these wear out but for the cost of it I could just buy a whole new unit! Haven't had long enough yet to see if it has any therapeutic benefit for my bad back but I'm enjoying the massages I'm getting.

Bottomline:

For the price that I paid I am very happy with the unit. It works and has multiple functions that range from gentle to powerful massage. Each function is distinctly different. I wasn't expecting it to be as solid at is it so was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I also bought one for my sister who has sciatica and I'm waiting to see if it gives her any relief. Here's hoping.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections