DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Camouflage Dark Green
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarikHawk on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to apply on the controller, Great fit, smoothly trimmed (no excess materials), great colours! I've had the sleeves for over a year now, and they aren't showing any signs of wear and tear. They are still looking as marvelous as ever! It gives great grip wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypippovio on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also imp... Read more

Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Contro Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Contro Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Contro
    0 0
  • posted byjrendo on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrendo on 08/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also improved. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZesPak on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks great, especially on the black controller - Tight fit - Much better quality than the price would suggest - Very cheap Cons:- Not always perfect when clicking analog sticks (R3, L3) when pointing in a direction - Silicon gets some stretch after removing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPangaDayWalker on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good and fits perfectly on the controller. Grip also improved. You would like one to not have your 5 year old son scratch the controller all over the place. That is why I bought this. Cons:Between the front buttons could be better. But hey, it is very chi... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjustinmillerdx on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cover fits my XBox 360 controller perfectly. It's got a nice feel that gives just a bit more grip, and is great for keeping the controller from slipping off when I set it down. The pattern looks pretty cool (at least I think so) and makes it easy to tell... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmapsa on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The silicone is quality stuff. Fits perfectly on the controller and it endures stretching very well, so you don't have to worry about breaking it. The package was done carefully and I found no flaws in the product. Cons:Well... The shipping took a long time, but that wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChinoBr on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product fits perfectly in control console, generates a very good comfort for the hands and the color matched very well with the black control. I'm using for several hours and felt no discomfort, I am very happy with this purchase worth it. Cons:I have no d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZatoBR on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If fit the Xbox controller well I have the wireless ones. It has a very close and snug fit and it will hopefully increase your grip. The coloring is great and adds the battlefield look to the controllers. Cons:It takes a minute or two to work these over the cont... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections