DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Camouflage Red
Customer’s impression:
OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarvalja on 12/09/2014

super approved ok Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffrey072 on 03/14/2014

This is absolutely a super item, it is fitting perfectly on my xbox 360 wireless controller and there is a hole in it for the charging up cables for the wireless controller its very good quality I expected that it would maybe rip if I pull it over my controller but that did not happen at all ! putting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydark15adr on 12/28/2013

resistant material durable materials very good use malleable perfect fit ease of implementation I found no Excellent use, does not slip from the hand, fitting in control, very good and durable material, it does not seem that there is a cape in control when playing, because it does not affect gameplay.... Read more

only the cover forward control back control

0 0 0

• posted bykimmoq on 10/24/2013

They are very nice, fit well, nice grip. Owned about a year now and not any signs of attrition or loosening up. And red one really looks great! Not really any cons. Silicone near triggers could be tighter or somehow different because that part can catch to your finger if trigger press trigger fully to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byayrtonsergiod on 10/19/2013

The cover is pretty easy to put on and out the joystick, keeps it clean. It's very good when you are likely to play after, or while, eating, it keeps the fat away from the joystick. Of course, eventually the cover will get dirty, but it's really easy to clean it The finish of the cover is not the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

s a good product to make your controller looks more cool.It is good too for people who's the hands sweat more.The camo make the controller looks like new and is good to protect too!The price is very good,because here in Brazil,a Silicone Protective costs R$15,00 while here in DX costs R$5,45 Seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxbox3 on 04/14/2013

I loved this protective cover, although it seems that is not legal, but is rather, I LOVED !!!!! I have no complaint , I thought that when my hands get sweaty'd be bad to get in control with Acapa but it was better than before you go live This cover will protect your control against drops, water, etc.... Read more

capa protetora capa protetora capa protetora capa protetora

0 0 0

• posted byCaiqueHardy on 03/12/2013

Is a good product to make your controller looks more cool.It is good too for people who's the hands sweat more.The camo make the controller looks like new and is good to protect too!The price is very good,because here in Brazil,a Silicone Protective costs R$15,00 while here in DX costs R$5,45 Seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 02/23/2013

I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUY IT AND I DID, I TESTED AND IT IS VERY GOOD. YOU CAN USE TO PROTECT WHIT CONTROLERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENT STYLE FOR FRIENDS, MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS LOVED IT, IT IS VERY GOOD FOR GAMING. IT IS A CHEAP AND VERY GOOD QUALITY. CONGRATULATIONS FOR DX, PRODUCTS ARE VERY GOOD QUALITY.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhdjoenne on 12/13/2012

Nice looking red and black military pattern silicone. Protects the controller against dust,sweat and scratches. Fits perfectly in your job and makes the intense gaming a whole lot easier. Gives your controller a new and better look for a low price. The dust gets attached to the rubber sometimes but mostly ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections