DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Camouflage Red
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:s a good product to make your controller looks more cool.It is good too for people who's the hands sweat more.The camo make the controller looks like new and is good to protect too!The price is very good,because here in Brazil,a Silicone Protective costs R$15,00... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxbox3 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I loved this protective cover, although it seems that is not legal, but is rather, I LOVED !!!!! Cons:I have no complaint , I thought that when my hands get sweaty'd be bad to get in control with Acapa but it was better than before OtherThoughts:you go live This cover wil... Read more

capa protetora capa protetora capa protetora capa protetora
    0 0
  • posted byCaiqueHardy on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Is a good product to make your controller looks more cool.It is good too for people who's the hands sweat more.The camo make the controller looks like new and is good to protect too!The price is very good,because here in Brazil,a Silicone Protective costs R$15,0... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUY IT AND I DID, I TESTED AND IT IS VERY GOOD. YOU CAN USE TO PROTECT WHIT CONTROLERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENT STYLE FOR FRIENDS, MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS LOVED IT, IT IS VERY GOOD FOR GAMING. IT IS A CHEAP AND VERY GOOD QUALITY. CONGRATULATION... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking red and black military pattern silicone. Protects the controller against dust,sweat and scratches. Fits perfectly in your job and makes the intense gaming a whole lot easier. Gives your controller a new and better look for a low price. Cons:The du... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looking red and black military pattern silicone. Protects the controller against dust,sweat and scratches. Fits perfectly in your job and makes the intense gaming a whole lot easier. Gives your controller a new and better look for a low price. Cons:The du... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections