Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 02/27/2014

Excelent doll, nice toy and good material, really beautiful. The painting is very beatiful, very detailed. Great price. Great ornament for home or office, excelent for collectors, but not for childrens, only for collectors. Actually nothing, but not for childrens, contains small parts that can come loose and be swallowed. Excellent and ideal for fans ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLuizramones on 02/18/2013

Toy with high quality material. Many joints to move the doll. The painting of the doll is also very good. The toy manufacturer is a well known brand that stands for quality of their products. The toy has no negative points. However, it is not a toy for children, but for collectors. Ideal for fans of the game series Assassin's Creed and for collectors ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArcCoon on 01/21/2013

Sorry for my bad english. Very nice gift for it price. In Russia the price two to three times more. Not the best painting places have seams and fixing mistakes. But for the price bad to complain. This is not an exclusive design. So we can deal with it. Package came a bit from the back of the uncovered along the seam. Apparently Russian Post was looking ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 08/27/2012

Good details. Good shape. Good painting. I can open it because I bought it for a gift but I can see this is nice. Many articulations point and a very good painting job. The pack (plastic case) came a little bumped, nothing big, but this is common in this kind of mailings. It came from China in a manila bag. My nephew is a Assassin's Creed fan and has ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections