DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Board Ribbon for Sony PlayStation 3 PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntecR on 11/10/2013

Really easy to install on the Plastic Surface of the controller, the 'harder' part is to take off the controller and then everything back on, but its a matter of 5-10 minutes, above all very good and very helpful, useful for me. the wrap was a bit sloppy. that what ruin the item's prefecktion if the wrap was a bit better the item was perfect great price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleluis on 10/18/2013

English: Works really good, I only test one of the five, but I must select the one who looks better maded, maybe all of them works but the made quality of some looks sloppy. You must have some idea for how change the Board Ribbon. Spanish: Funcionó realmente bien, solo probe uno de los cinco, pero tuve que seleccionar el que se vea mejor hecho,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylancepereira on 08/27/2013

Good replacement. I usually go a step further and add little drops of Super Glue to hold it in place firmly. Make sure the drops are tiny to replace easily later None. Dis assembly videos can be found on youtube. You might need to buy the other spares like the silicon pads or the rubber caps. I have purchased the silicon pads previously and did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTakenoko2011 on 06/19/2013

Item is as the same as the original. No difference, it looks like copy/paste made. Le produit est tout à fait identique à l'original. Aucune différence, on dirait un copier coller. No cons. Pas de négatif. The difficulty is due to the way dualshock is made. La difficulté réside dans le montage de la manette dualshock. No ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhighla on 02/27/2013

Cheaper than the single piece here in the shop. The film fits perfectly into the controller. Only 3 of the 5 ribbon boards were working correctly. Some Buttons of the 2 defect Boards are not responding! I used this to repair some Controllers. The working Circuits are ok so far. The R2 and L2 Buttons are responding as expected with an original Controller.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections