DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-thin Bluetooth V2.0 Music Receiver for Apple 30pin Speaker - Black
  • 5 star 24 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjainakash on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is by far the best purchase i have made on dx. My iphone/ipod dock from phillips were lying around idle since the 30-pin docking ports are not used by any new device. I was looking to buy a 30-pin to lightening convereter before i saw this. This proved to... Read more

package top view bottom view
    0 0
  • posted byhectorrivas80 on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lowcost: i found the same item in my country and it cost over t easy installation wo times the price in here. Useful: was the best option for using my bose speaker with 24pin connector because i sold my ipod.Example: i am using with a s3 mini. Material: its acord the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybillekenss on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The bluetooth receiver is really small and fits my iPhone dock perfectly. It has quite a good range and the brightness of the LED is not too high. Cons:The receiver doesn't work when my dock is running on batteries. This means I can only use it when my dock is plugged i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeroenDG on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Connects instantly with my iPhone 5. At first I received a defective one, but DX sent me a new one for free! There is absolutely no loss of soundquality compared to direct connection by cable or 30-pin connector. Cons:The first time the receiver didn't work, so I had to w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk3erg on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to install: Stick it into the socket and wait until it flashes. Then, pair it with your iPhone, iPod or iPad (lookout for a device called iWave). When asked, enter '0000' as PIN and you are ready to go. I tried it with an iPhone 4s, an iPhone 5, an iPad 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeavis on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Connects easily to phone (most of the time) * Sound is excellent. Sounds just as good as when iPhone is plugged in directly * Bluetooth range is excellent. Using phone consistently ˜10 feet away from dock with no static or hiccups. * Makes your almost-obsole... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcarlson29 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This can connect to any dock in the house and bluetooth to anything I have tried to connect so far - absolutely fabulous - and for $12, is a great addition. Cons:My original intent was to allow any bluetooth transmitter in my car to access the Apple-compliant cable I had... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihijios on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My wife's new iPhone 5 made our HK GoPlay dock nearly unusable (you know? those 3.5cm inputs are not that sexy). With this small device, now we can connect the iPhone 5, and my Samsung, and whatnot. Sound quality is quite good. The range is standard, well-func... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaustralo on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It produces a great sound, and it is very small. It emits nice sound when disconneting and turn it off Cons:You don't have an on off button, so everytime I want to re conect it, I have to unplug it and conect it again. Light can be annoying especially at night so I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byairkman on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected. Followed the packaged instructions and was able to pair with my iPhone and iPad without problems. Cons:Possibly the LED blink if used in a dark room (if one prefers music whilst falling asleep). OtherThoughts:Nothing in particular. Quality of the prod... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections