DX » Community » Reviews » 30-in-1 Multi-function Diamond Coated Grinding Burrs - Silver
Customer’s impression:
solid performing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHITMAnsOFT on 09/26/2014

Pros: Great assortment, good quality, nice box Cons: None so far Bought this set for just one job: stopping a windshield crack, so just one bit was used so far. Did its job perfectly. Read more

Impression:solid performing;

0 0 1

• posted byPawrr on 01/23/2014

Nice little unit, arrived well packed and case was unbroken. . . . . . Big selection of burs, every type imaginable A bit hard to get out of case as I have large fingers, will have to make up a wooden block to house these in so to make things easier for me. They all work well, having done a quick buzz ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjonah on 12/11/2013

Cheap Cheaper Cheapest I use these in stead of the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more expensive dremel branded versions. These seem to be as durable or maybe a tad less, but they make up for it by being a fraction of the normal price. This is not the same for the rotary tool itself. Stick to a brand so that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladacoufal on 03/20/2013

Ke koupi naradi me zlakala hlavne cena. Po rozbaleni balicku jsem byl nejprve zklamany, protoze brousitka vypadaly jako by byly z obycejne ocele a spicky jako by mely nalakovane lakem na nehty. Po vyzkouseni mi odlehlo, protoze funguji pomerne dobre. Upinat jdou take dobre a neprokluzuji. takze nakonec ... Read more

Baleni zepredu Baleni zezadu

0 0 2

• posted byNWind on 10/31/2012

The best thing about this set is variety of burrs, I've never seen so many different head forms and some of them are really hard to find. The price is awesome. Set comes in a goos storage box made of quality plastics. Each burr has separate nest which is very practical. High quality of the diamond coat ... Read more

Burrs in the box Burrs in the box

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections