Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycelsolrc on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install. Instructions in Portuguese in own mat (I live in Brazil). I could not find information about weight limits. I'm heavy and therefore not used to games where I had to jump. Cons:Small cable to connect the wii. I could not find information about weight lim... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybubble9999 on 06/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This mat works great with family trainer challenge on pal wii. Adds new challenges when your bored of using a balance board. All functions work, all pads are very responsive. Quality seems ok to me, just as good as nintendos anyway. Cons:It's a gray colour I thought all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarak on 04/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good cheap mat working with Active Outdoor challenge title. - Cheaper than buying the game or to replace a broken mat. Cons:- Cord is very short, I would recommand to buy the sku 19116 with it. - Would be nice if the cord was 2m longer. OtherThoughts:- It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteadye on 12/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy Installation Wii games recognizes controller immediately. Cons:about Only 3 family trainer games supports the Mat. For the amount of games that works with this controller it is probably not a buy! OtherThoughts:Was send in envelop and package was damaged.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections