Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycelsolrc on 09/30/2012

Easy to install. Instructions in Portuguese in own mat (I live in Brazil). I could not find information about weight limits. I'm heavy and therefore not used to games where I had to jump. Small cable to connect the wii. I could not find information about weight limits. I'm heavy and therefore not used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybubble9999 on 06/03/2010

This mat works great with family trainer challenge on pal wii. Adds new challenges when your bored of using a balance board. All functions work, all pads are very responsive. Quality seems ok to me, just as good as nintendos anyway. It's a gray colour I thought all nintendo things were white. Not a major ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarak on 04/23/2010

- Good cheap mat working with Active Outdoor challenge title. - Cheaper than buying the game or to replace a broken mat. - Cord is very short, I would recommand to buy the sku 19116 with it. - Would be nice if the cord was 2m longer. - It's not the same mat used for DDR title since you have two up and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteadye on 12/27/2009

Easy Installation Wii games recognizes controller immediately. about Only 3 family trainer games supports the Mat. For the amount of games that works with this controller it is probably not a buy! Was send in envelop and package was damaged.(crushed) However the mat works OK. For the fun, Probably the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLGMatos on 08/20/2009

This product is very, very, very good. My family liked so much. It very easy to use. I recommend, my family recommend, my friends recommend. Whit this product you can dance, jump, run and more. You only can use to play the game Active Life Outdoor Challenge, Active Life Extreme Challenge and family. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections